Louis Vuitton 'New Classics' Handbags 2020 by Craig McDean

Bet it's Craig McDean again. His work for this brand is so unimaginative and cheap. The money must be good.
Everything looks fake, even her porcelain skin and scarlet hair and I'm sure that's her own.

I think Emma and LV is one of the worst Actress-Brand pairings ever. And I don't blame Emma. She's very gorgeous and those eyes are high fashion material. The creative talent behind these LV campaigns are the culprit why she doesn't work.
The last two actress to really fit the brand under NG were Jennifer Connelly and Michelle Williams. Cate Blanchett would have been something too.

+ Lea Seydoux & Alicia Vikander

US Vogue Digital Edition

She look like a sim.
Maybe they really used a 3d model and just pasted her face over?
If you want to do CGI at least hire people who can make it look good.

She’s beautiful but it’s a bit Michael Kors.

The campaign looks like it's shot during confinement. lol

who knew that a day would come when blue chip campaigns would start looking like movie promo shots

I don't mind Lea's shot. Echoing everyone else's thoughts that Emma & Alicia are poor fits for the brand.

This looks off. The photoshop or whatever that make them look so 3D-molded sim character. Even the background looks almost like a set.

This is honestly appalling. I don't care about Emma or Alicia but poor Léa.

Despite the atrocious photography, the fake-looking Paris backdrop and the very little tolerance I have for Vuitton campaigns under Ghesquière - I always enjoying seeing Léa Seydoux as the face of the brand. She just oozes that beautiful, effortless and nonchalant factor.

However, my fave shot out the bunch is not of Seydoux but the one of Emma Stone wearing the bag over her shoulder - very cinematic and I like how fresh and vibrant it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->