Louis Vuitton Resort Collection 2006

was there a white lacy number in the resort collection? i saw this dress in the window of vuitton in nyc when i was there a few weeks ago and fell in love. there were some of those tacky canvas bags with it, so i thought it might be resort. but i can't see the pictures on the first page so it might be there.

does anyone have an image of that white lace dress?

thanks!

06.16.05gladiatorsandals.jpg

THESE SANDALS ARE SO FIERCE.THEY ARE SO BAD ***!

I Love The Shoes They Are A Bit Over The Top But I Would Rock'em,the Pink Outfits Im Not Liking Them The Pink Is Just Too Light.but The Pink Tank Is Cute

That pink coat is a bit too similar too Chloe's F/W coat imo.

net-a-porter.com

Attachments

• 13093_fr.jpg
    13093_fr.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
.francesca said:
was there a white lacy number in the resort collection? i saw this dress in the window of vuitton in nyc when i was there a few weeks ago and fell in love. there were some of those tacky canvas bags with it, so i thought it might be resort. but i can't see the pictures on the first page so it might be there.

does anyone have an image of that white lace dress?

thanks!

If you go to Vuitton.com you can access pictures of their resort collection. I am afraid they don't let you copy images so it is impossible to post pictures of the lace coat/dress and the lace jacket shown on the site. So I suggest you go to the vuitton site yourself!!! By the way, if you want prices the jacket costs 2000Euros - I am afraid I don't have the price of any of the other resort pieces.:flower:

cherries - no, it's more of a dress than a shirt-dress...i had checked the site and didn't see the one i'm talking about - i have no idea where it could be! i know i saw it...my jaw dropped...i'm not making it up :lol:

The clothing look horrible on the mannequinns..a bit better on the live model shoots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->