Louis Vuitton

Gretaaa

Reaction score
what do u guys think ? $350 i think they r cute for summer :blush:

the first one is absolutely tacky :yuk:
I can't stand LV monogram on shoes, actually I can't stand any monogram on shoes :ninja:

the second one is okay, minus the logo maybe :innocent:

yeah the first pair are pretty bad.

wedges are just bad all the time.

The first pair would have been nicer without the monogram, with just a plain print or whatever.
For the second pair, I wouldn't recommend anyone to walk around with that LV-logo all the salesmen in the LV stores wear.

:sick: The second pair would be a really classic, nice item to own.. if they didn't have that gold thing..

i only like the slingbacks.. but i'd definitely rather pay less money ... slingbacks are everywhere now.. and you can find ones without the tacky guido gold thing on it too! :innocent:

The black ones I don't like, the heel is a bit so/so, not outspoken enough in my opinion, not to mention the sparkling logo :doh:

The wedges would be nice of the part that goes over the foot was plain leather, maybe brownish semi-damaged, so they would be a bit hippy-ish. I like that look for lounging around on summer days :rolleyes:

I don't really HATE either of them.. but the first ones look like something cheap youd get at the dollar store just with a mono gram on them.

The second ones are better but if i wore them (if i was a girl) id be constantly paranoid about losing the LV thing..since its prolly worth the whole price of the shoe

actually LV got some much better wedges this season. no no, not the ones from the ads that NAOMI is wearing (i find those hideous).
i think they are also logoed but much more subtle and the wedge is sophisticated :wink:

#1: :sick:
#2: :neutral:

#3: :wink:
XE3P1PSI28_large.jpg

#4: :flower:
XEQS1IEC02_large.jpg

#5: :wub: :heart: Not big on logos..but these are very very cute...I would buy these if I had $$ to spare lol

XEXS1ITM77_large.jpg

Missy, #3 is really nice alot better than the other ones...the 1st one looks like a knockoff to me, i know its not because i have seen them at the LV store...but they are really :sick:

*sigh* These all frighten me somewhat. I like the whole idea of the holes in the wedge heels that is such a big hit this season.. but the way they interpreted the idea is, without another word for it, horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->