Louise Ebel

bobbybegood

Reaction score
Louise Ebel aka Miss Pandora has also been Art Director of Dirrty Glam magazine for almost a year now so I thought it would be ok to start a thread on her? I love her style! She's everywhere on streetstyle blogs ^_^ Can't wait to see her pics from Paris AW09.

My favourite ones:
- the sartorialist

- altamira nyc

- paper mag

Ya I really like her too. I was wondering who she was : )

she looks so sexy but in a subtle way
great pics

She's 21 I think
- misspandorapandora

- altamira nyc

Love the hair on the last one
- garance dore

Her name 'Ebel' litterally means 'is beautiful' in french :smile:

I like the way she dresses, but there's something in her look to the camera with I don't really like, although I can't really say what it is. But of course that doesn't matter at all to her outfits B)

I like the way she dresses, but there's something in her look to the camera with I don't really like, although I can't really say what it is. But of course that doesn't matter at all to her outfits B)

Haha I wish you could say what you mean!

Haha I wish you could say what you mean!

Well I still can't describe it but let's forget about it :wink:

This is she, not? (Shot by the facehunter)

IMG_0089.jpg

teen vogue

2931237646c2534759a3o.jpg

misspandorapandora

has anyone read her writing? both on her blog and in dirrty glam. she's very talented IMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her style. I love how she teams stuff like the AA skirt with a nice top and gorgeous shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like her style! plus she is really pretty!

My favorite black thing is the LBD, nothing in particular, but a black dress in general. Ever since Coco Chanel's style influence in the 1920s, the little black dress is no longer considered for mourning or as a bad sign, but it's a symbol of freedom and the liberation of women. From then on, its popularity spread rapidly, thanks to its graphic elegance and sobriety. For me, the little black dress is an homage to Edith Piaf, who made it her stage ensemble. She is the incarnation of strength, mystery, with a touch of drama. A black dress can stand on its own. More than a piece of clothing, it is a costume.
credit: solongasitsblack

She has such great style. Love the Red Coat on her :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->