Louise Kasprik

Is this Louise?I'm not 100 % sure, perhaps Milage could help:wink:

anyways,she looks beautiful:blush:

photographed by Todd Barry btw

Attachments

• louise-by-todd-barry.jpg
    louise-by-todd-barry.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 37
yes, this is louise... very nice pictures... for some reason i didnt find them when i was looking at todd barrys website... thanks for posting them! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just found out, that she changed her german agency from placemodels to model management!
maybe someone is interested in this piece of information...

Milage said:
i just found out, that she changed her german agency from placemodels to model management!
maybe someone is interested in this piece of information...

everyone is leaving place! i hope luca doesn't go... yannis and jan-eric are so cool.

luca already left about two months ago.... but she doesn't have a new agency so far...

Surfbunny said:
oh really?why?

i believe it was something personal...
alot of models left place lately... something must have been going on there...

their site hasnt been up for a long time now: www.placemodels.de
but when you enter http://www.placemodels.de/detection.php you can see that a lot of girls left...
for example: amina koeppinger, louise kasprik, luca gadjus and some others...

Milage said:
i believe it was something personal...
alot of models left place lately... something must have been going on there...

their site hasnt been up for a long time now: www.placemodels.de
but when you enter http://www.placemodels.de/detection.php you can see that a lot of girls left...
for example: amina koeppinger, louise kasprik, luca gadjus and some others...

their bookers left and took most of their models with them. place now has a new team.

gogopilgrim said:
their bookers left and took most of their models with them, telling them that place had no money left, etc etc. none of which is true.

anyway. place now has a new team.

amina, luca and louise didnt go with the old place-bookers to their new agency but went out to find one on their own because of other stuff that happened between yannis, jan-eric and them...
there may have been lies involved, but there may be some truth also... i have no right to judge but i think it is good that amina and louise went to model-management!
because you cant work with somebody who you might not trust blindly!

new pics:
ellepic.JPG

louiseprofile.JPG

its pretty old but its still news to me:

model.gif
agency.gif
one.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] The star of the Alexander McQueen fragrance campaign reeks of success. The German teenager Louise—who was discovered in Hamburg by Place Models, home to former Model Mania star Luca Gadjus—is also in the new Yves Saint Laurent make-up campaign, shot by Solve, and has a Surface cover and Numéro editorial to her credit. This capricious Capricorn smells like a stayer. [/size][/font] link to the source page

and some more pics i just found:

66_large.jpg

5_large.jpg

17_large.jpg

68_large.jpg

6_large.jpg

Hey Milage i love her (you should know that) I find her quite allureing and there is something special about her that i can´t describe . More like speaking of the mystical Aura thing :ninja:

@lilach: :woot: i have the strong feeling like i know you somehow... :D

i think her eyes are the greatest... almost cat-like....

Milage, i also have a feeling u know Louise... personally... *fishy looks* :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->