Louise Pedersen

Nader

Reaction score
How come Louise Pedersen is not in ANY fall 2004 shows? Did something happen to her that I am not aware of?

she is reportedly shooting a frangrance ad in la.

i think she has a contract with somebody just like Gisele has one with Victoria's Secret and she can model for Marc Jacobs and Natalia has on with Calvin Klein (i think) and she modeled for his line.

(correct me if i'm wrong) :unsure:

it's sad that she's not been to any shows :cry: she's great on the runway

check out town and country
there are like 4 or so pics of her ugly face there doing for Carolina Herrera.

i cant find a picture of the earliest human beings but hey there is one right there. its louise! lol

Originally posted by Love4Armani@Feb 15th, 2004 - 6:36 pm
check out town and country
there are like 4 or so pics of her ugly face there doing for Carolina Herrera.
Oh ... :( I don't think she's ugly...maybe not the most beautiful model out there, but there's still something about her that I like.
I agree, though, the Carolina Herrera ads are very strange. :unsure:
100111595.jpg
100109044.jpg

I love her. She is very unique. And she is great on the runway :flower:

I absolutely :heart: Louise. I met her in Danmark when she just started as a model. She's lovely!

I love Louise, she's one of my favourites. I think she has a really unique look and her personality seems very down to earth. I also wondered where she was this season. If you are missing her you could watch this interview on fashion files-http://www.fashionfile.com/displayMoments.html
Scroll down till you see Louise or watch some of the other interviews, they are quite interesting.

I think Louise is absolutely gorgeous. One of my favourite models. <3

I think she looks so beautiful in that photo, i don't get why so many people dislike her. Also, I really like that hairstyle, it suits her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->