Louise Pedersen

I think she's pretty cool looking. I love the square jawline--very rare in contemporary fashion models. She reminds me of a much-taller, young Katharine Hepburn. Gorgeous greeny-blue eyes, too.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
I think she's pretty cool looking. I love the square jawline--very rare in contemporary fashion models. She reminds me of a much-taller, young Katharine Hepburn. Gorgeous greeny-blue eyes, too.
I never thought of it before, but I do now and I agree that she has something in her face similar to Katharine!!

sometimes..but really not that often I like her look but mostly she's just scary

Here she is...in Fendi! Good to see her!

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:47 am
Is that Louise in the BCBG ads in Vogue (March)? If it is she looks beautiful. I never thought I would say that, but check them out. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom+Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:47 am
Is that Louise in the BCBG ads in Vogue (March)? If it is she looks beautiful. I never thought I would say that, but check them out. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Yup! Here is a link for the campaign. :flower:
http://www.bcbg.com/sp04/web/index2.html

Louise always looks good on the runway, even in strange hair and makeup. She's got those stunning cheekbones. I'm jealous.

i like her look...the square jawline may make her look a bit strange sometimes but IMO that's a good thing :wink:

Louise has done a lot of fashion shows for the fall 2004
season - she just din't appear in NY shows.

I'm writing down the list of the shows she has catwalked
- by memory alone i can recall

Anna Molinari
Ann Demeuelmeester
Balenciaga
Burberry
Celine
Chanel
Chloe
Fendi
Givenchy
Julien Mc Donald (goregous!)
Max Mara
Moschino
Paco Rabane (anyone knows where to get pics of it?)
Strenesse

Anyway if you look at Vogue.co.uk and browse through the shows
you will see she has catwalked a lot in London, Milan and Paris.

Bye Tom.

PS: anyone has got scans of her Numero eds? I'm missing many of them
and will be gald to add them to my Louise site.

Pretty Perfect! A Louise Pedersen tribute site
Gynocracy - a fashion scans archive

Her look kinda annoys me... I agree with lilliojAnna, sometimes I find her beautiful but it's not very often :huh:

I really enjoy her, because she has such a unique (beautiful) look to her, but
also she has a great runway walk, at first when I looked at her, I just though
"Who the hell is she, and why is she in fashion" but after a while I just started
to love her and everything about her.

So I did a search and couldn't find any Louise related threads. So I thought I would start one as she's one of my favourite models and personally I think she diserves a thread of her own.

And now for the pictures - starting with backstage at Louis Vuitton (Paris Fashion Week Fall 2004).

Backstage at Chloé (Paris Fashion Week Fall 2004).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->