Love F/W 2020.21 : The ‘Diaries’ Issue

Wow, I don't dislike or find fault with a single cover? Each one is strong and unique in its own way, with lots of great angles and effects. Third one looks like a movie still, mad about the stoic expression on the last one, and there's something very 'fashion' about the first cover.

Pains me to say this, but good job, Love!

Wow I am pleasantly surprised! Every cover is great, very unique with powerful images that provoke and provide a narrative. I especially love the second and third cover, I’m looking forward to seeing inside!

Love magazine was amazing , since 3 years , no interest ! Boring , boring , boring !

If Katie Grand has generally moved on from creating the content of the magazine and there's a new Senior Editor, there could be a lot to discover in any new issue coming out. If I see a copy in person, I'd definitely be interested in seeing how fresh it might feel.

If Katie Grand has generally moved on from creating the content of the magazine and there's a new Senior Editor, there could be a lot to discover in any new issue coming out. If I see a copy in person, I'd definitely be interested in seeing how fresh it might feel.

Yes, I haven't picked up the magazine in years and neither have I been interested in their content on here. But this is refreshing for them. No Alasdair/Kendall/Gigi/Bella for starters.
It does seem as though she has taken a proper backseat because I've been seeing Pam_boy's name connected to everything Burberry rumours and cover hints. Have no idea what he/she actually looks like though, and what their role is now.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, haaaaaaaaaaaaate when editors of fashion magazines put out statements such as ''thIs Is nOt a fAsHiOn MaGazInE''. Sure, jan. Then stop making profit off of fashion industry and go write for Times or whatever. F*cking hypocrite bltches. I even liked this project and the covers (especially the group and marching one) until I read this bullsh*t statement, now I'm over it.

Ugh, and I've just posted how nice it is not to see Katie in the picture anymore, and here she comes....
I mean, how daft! She's now choosing to distance this magazine from the very industry that keeps it alive.

Labelling this specific issue as a 'photography' magazine won't give these images more weight, Katie. They were already strong to begin with, fashion or not. You're inadvertently detracting from your past work by doing that, and reinforcing the age-old stereotype of fashion as frivolous.

Unless of course she's saying this to avoid any backlash....

Wow... the audacity... Isn’t it lazy to say “we are struggling with making fashion contents and selling our copies during the pandemic”?

From Katie's Insta stories.... I genuinely don't understand her narrative with this issue lol Is she trying to be groundbreaking? What?
''When it's time to rip up the idea of a 'masthead''' - what does that even mean? You won't credit everyone involved? You'll narrow it down to just the most important contributors? What? To me, this ripped up idea still looks like a masthead lol She's literally so embarrassing with these nonsense captions and statements today.

upload_2020-7-24_17-3-13.png

From Katie's Insta stories.... I genuinely don't understand her narrative with this issue lol Is she trying to be groundbreaking? What?
''When it's time to rip up the idea of a 'masthead''' - what does that even mean? You won't credit everyone involved? You'll narrow it down to just the most important contributors? What? To me, this ripped up idea still looks like a masthead lol She's literally so embarrassing with these nonsense captions and statements today.

And just like that, you've made it onto Katie's Burn Book, Aracic. Trust me, she can be very petty at times. Wouldnt be surprised if she goes through her 590k followers just to find and block you, lol.
I recall years back one of her followers, who was a member on here, criticised one of her covers or edits on IG (something to do with Cara, I think). And she clapped back demanding that the member remove an image of Kate Moss from their profile because it was styled by her. It was all very cringe.

And just like that, you've made it onto Katie's Burn Book, Aracic. Trust me, she can be very petty at times. Wouldnt be surprised if she goes through her 590k followers just to find and block you, lol.
I recall years back one of her followers, who was a member on here, criticised one of her covers or edits on IG (something to do with Cara, I think). And she clapped back demanding that the member remove an image of Kate Moss from their profile because it was styled by her. It was all very cringe.

Well, she didn't do the honors yet! Might make her life a little less complicated by simply unfollowing her pretentious *** myself :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->