Lucette van Beek

^has it been confirmed that it actually was her? If so, dang what a makeover..

^ definitely her. She had me at hello (the picture they used as her showcard) and subscribed immediately. :wub: Didn't expect the dark hair but it works!

Versace S/S 2012 Milan

*vogue.it

Without a doubt the best newcomer in Versace :wink: very 90's, very chic, bravo Lucette! :clap:

nowfashion

Damn, she was soooooooooo stunning at Givenchy. Her beauty mesmerized me. :shock:

Versace you mean:P

Yes she is so stunning and this girl is so Versace. I loved her since she won the Dutch Elite contest. Although she need to practise on her walk but she is still young. 16 If I'm right.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only the show's closing.
She appears at '0:11'

YouTube/katelovesme

A newbie popping up and nailing Versace is one impressive feat! She is so incredibly stunning :heart:

Just came across this girl at Versace and what a stunner. It's amazing how grown up and sexy she looks there, as opposed to other pics in her thread.
Very impressive. *Subscribing*

Emilio Pucci S/S 2012 Milan :buzz:

2011-09-24-13-32-52-emilio-pucci-5835.jpg

nowfashion

God, I'm in love.

Yes I knew it was her at Emilio Pucci.
Although she is just a teenager, she got a lot of sexappel and doesn't look like a kid. She reminds me in that way of Hailey Clauson.

Backstage Versace S/S 2012

stylebistro.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh I spot her at Versace and I'm speechless:shock::crush: she looks stunning :woot::heart:

subscribing*

great to see her at Pucci aswell!

^^ I wish there were more sexy and glamorous newcomers like her, I'm fed up with pseudo edgy baby faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->