Lucette van Beek

It's obvious she wasn't really feeling well... poor girl. Actually I am a fan of the non-faketan

No Versace?! Huge disappointment! :cry:

She needs to sign with a big agency .. I think that DNA models of IMG models can make her a big star.

^ I know, really thought she would be @ versace
since she was the best looking last year for S/S 12

Lucette on twitter!

http://twitter.com/lucettta

I've been scrolling through her twitter messages ... She said she was going to walk for Versace again..but probably got cancelled
Tommorow she's doing D&G show .. after that she wants to go home. She is not going to Paris.

The last couple months Lucette did a shoot for Blugirl, Vogue Italia, Elle Italia, Rollingstone magazine (probably Italian version- she shot the cover)

Kanye West wanted her in his new video clip .. but she could not go to LA because of her Visa :( .. That sucks!! It would have been great PR for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the link: i've read her tweets, and she doesn't sounds deticated at all the fashionworld; she only tweets that she is bored and wants to go home and her language is a bit rude nad immature sometimes but then she is still 16 or 17?
Maybe she is just to young and got to learn more things first and then come back.

A Dutch girl with VISA problems? that's i don't know strainge?

Yeah ... I can't deny

As sweet as she sounds in the video's i've seen from her ..she sometimes sounds rude to other people when im reading her twitter

But she is actually just like any other Dutch girl at that age ... It's normal

True, but not the Dutch girls that working as a model. Honestly all of them are really down to earth and hard workers and don't complain (much).

Haha that wasn't also the vibe i was getting from her! She sounds really sweet and shy, maybe she still is and not to her friends. And that's fine cause it's her personal life she can do and talk who and what she wants, but sometimes she is indeed rude towards other people and the way she tweet about work sounds to me that she is just to young atm.

We're sure that's her and not an imposter? If so, that is quite disappointing to hear that it may be her attitude (and not her agency or other outside factors) that is holding her back.

Yes i'm pretty sure she is it. No i'm sure.
A she is just still young and doesn't seem have that drive yet, maybe she just needs to sort things out, party first and then work?

In one of her twitpics there was a casting sheet from Elite with her name on it, so it must be her

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2012-13

pradable/nowfashion

She did 2 shows in Milan ... but scoring 2 shows without any published international editorial work is not that bad! :smile:
Curious to see her Vogue Italia shoot! Hopefully shot by Meisel.

Too bad she did not walk for Versace ... she would have looked like Xena the warrior princess & rocked it!

Tweet lucettta Lucette:
Finished a nice shoot , now on my way to the fitting for the show tomorrow :smile:
-----------
I hope she is doing another big show!

I guess it's either Cavalli or DSquared2. She really is a stunner. Personally, I hope she'll finish school, grow up a bit and come back in about 2 years. Her tweets do not imply she's a very mature young woman yet, which I think you need to be in this industry at any age. But I don't blame her, she's only 16/17 after all!

Do you think she will be at Versus today?

Also, did someone say she is ill this fashion week? She looks so ....sad?

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2012-13

She did 2 shows in Milan ... but scoring 2 shows without any published international editorial work is not that bad! :smile:
Curious to see her Vogue Italia shoot! Hopefully shot by Meisel.

Did the tweet say a ed? otherwise it can be the video they made for vogue italia. I really don't think this it's by Meisel, she would have mentioned it..
So she isn't going home yet? Yes Cavalli or DsQuared2 she totally fits that!

Tweet: 1dec nog een laatste shoot voor vogue italia en dan ben ik weer heel lang thuis kan niet wachten (27 november)
&
Tweet: Eindelijk thuis yeahh (1 december)
-------------
She said she had the last shoot for vogue italia on december 1 ... but december 1 she was at home ... so i guess it got canceled?

november 30 she had a shoot for the dutch elle cover & ed in africa and after that she went home

so i have no idea if we are going to see the vogue italia shoot
-----------
btw- she had a phone bill €1500,-!! DAMN!
she must be making big money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->