Lucette van Beek

Source: Limburgs daily 3 November 2011

This way you still on the high school and this way sit stand you on the catwalk in Milaan. It happened Lucette van Beek. The 16 person whose birthday it is Kerkraadse joined last week in the jury of the elite model garlic, a game which she a year ago himself won. Concerning pizza eat, model houses and the laborious start of a career as a model

As a child wild them veterinary surgeon becomes. And also afterwards she did not dream of living as a model. But to come when knowledge then 15 person whose birthday it is Lucette van Beek tipped that brio hunting elite model garlic in Amsterdam, she decided nevertheless venture a flyer. Just like all those thousands of maidservants which since the ontstaan of the brio show in 1983, every year on the bacon hoist have descended all hopes them the wanted contract at the model office of dragging elite in the guard this way in the foot tracks to step of top models such as Cindy Crawford, Gisèle Bundchen and Yfke Sturm. Lucette won the fight and that meant a drastic change of its life: from vmbo-scholier on college Rolduc to professional photograph model.

Three months later Lucette van Beek in world city Milaan stood. Many people, many festivals, but also hard fight and rapidly adult become. „Stand there you then in you one in such a large city, you do not know the language and then must you yourself with the underground railway at an office come. Sometimes I had as much as seven castings on a day and had run to come on time. That was really stressful. Also drunk them three weeks in a model house, where she had share the space with twelve maidservants which she did not know. „That were certainly in the beginning get used. So many maidservants in house frequently ensure chaos, but was also sociable.

Of the preconceptions concerning the modellenleven, superficiality, anorexia, narcotics and alcohol consumption, Van Beek during its first year as a model has a little experienced. „, however, its many maidservants in the model house thinly and food them very healthy. If I came incite with a pizza, then looked at she all frightens to me. I find that it is possible once in the so much time best. And narcotics and alcohol had been strictly prohibited in the house.

Lucette van Beek are now a year further. The start of its career did not go spotless. With winning the elite model garlic she had, however, got hold of a contract at elite Amsterdam, but which meant not all that went afterwards automatically. Them had the first two months effort to do odd jobs to get. That came partly because it was a holiday period, but also because she was not yet confessed. „You are a new face within the wereldje and therefore are it difficult get in tasks, almost everyone has that the first period.

If you win, means that not that you there is already. You must be very assured. The model world is nice, but can also hard be, says Van Beek. After the laborious beginning came everything in a flow acceleration. She became an always more known face and more and more stylists its contract savages.

Van Beek ran shows in London, Paris and Milaan and did tasks for much large marks such as Hunkemöller, Versace and Fendi. After its successful first year she has high hope on the future. Outlined planning does not have Van Beek. She wants finish firstly its study trade and administration to the Arcus college in Heerlen. Afterwards she has to free game fulltime on its career pay himself. Them weet, however, what she wants then: New York.

http://www.arcuscollege.nl/?page=nieuws&nieuws_id=90
---------------------

IMO: she should focus on modeling ... & study when she's 30 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know about the ad but her face is beyond gorgeous, this girl needs to get some editorial work asap!!

I sought her out because of the Roy Rogers image, her face just jumped out among all of the images posted in that page, and then when I got here I remembered that she was "the new girl" that was commented about at the last Versace show. Suffice it to say Lucette has good presence.

Knowing that she is Dutch, it has clicked in what her archetype / story is, she's Doutzen's bad *** cousin who's blown into town for a visit.

Lucette needs more exposure, I hope she shows up at Versace Couture :D

ELLE Netherlands February 2012 :woot:

23jlnh5.jpg

Facebook- ELLE

I find shooting fashion editorials in such atmospheres as this to be utterly tasteless.

Lucette looks nice, but not spectacular.
Not impressed.

:heart: What a beautiful Elle cover!! :heart:

Everytime she amazes me with her different looks
... mysterious, sexy, cute, classy, strong, soft etc etc. I like them all.

I really really hope she's going to do fashion weeks in NY, London, Milan & or Paris.

More from her Dutch Elle shoot

The first photo is my fav.
Maybe it's just because of the sun.. but I like her with the dark brown hair the most!

elite.nl

Enrico Coveri Autumn Fall/Winter 2012 men’s runway show
:( Go back to dark brown hair!

fashionising

Agreed about the hair color, she doesn't have that same spark without it.

yep she looks kind of mediocre. i would not notice her in the show if i was not concentrating on her...she should change it till next show season.

yeah the dark color made her eyes pop out more, this lighter shade is just so common...

Me no likey :( Bring back the brown hair please, it's sexier

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->