Lucia Jonova

Thanks volodina for sharing that, and thanks to to la.vie.in.mode for the good news!

i'm pretty sure that this is her at Penkov
luc2.jpg

luc1.jpg

luc.jpg

Getty and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

EXCLUSIVE! Casting director Michelle Lee’s casting shots of her top new girls for the AW10 NY shows.

m7uogj.jpg

lovemagazine

^ She has a kind of mischievous quality I always love :crush: Plus, she looks really good on the runway!

Lucia Jonova @ IMG (Paris, NY)

"We're just smitten by her free-and-easy attitude and strong presence (with those blue? green? grey? eyes). We're delightfully shocked by her evolution since the first time we featured her and her digitals from IMG Paris show a brand new Lucia, looking more confident than ever and who finally knows how to handle her huge potential. Just in time, we'd say as the slender Slovak (from Exit Model Management in Bratislava) is currently in NY and already caught some attention as her recent feature on Love Magazine's blog seems to say. Check out her picture taken by casting director Michelle Lee, definitely worth a look and keep focused on that effortlessly elegant look."
49486287.jpg

49486310.jpg

49486323.jpg

49486329.jpg

mariemaud.canalblog

I've noticed some similarities between Lucia and Sam Rayner!

aaaalso I see a bit of Lucia Tresova and a tiny bit of Luana Teifke in her. But I must admit she's prettier than both of them.

like her...but she really does look like Vlada sometimes

she looks looovely! I think she might do a lot of great work :smile:

She has to watch it so she don't squint those big eyes too much on the catwalk.

Juan Carlos Obando f/w 10.11 New York
00050m.jpg

style

i see more Aida Aniulyte (who is amazing) than Vlada (not so amazing).

Lucia has an extremely attractive face.

Showcard - Milan F/W 10: Why Not

Lucia_J.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"