Lucy Hale

"Read Across America" (2006)
http://lucy-hale.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=17

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

http://lucy-hale.org/

On her own fashion risks at 16: “When I was 16, I wasn’t a risk taker; I was very basic, just jeans and t-shirts. I loved fashion, I loved looking at it, and I could admire the people who took those risks, but I could never do it. I’m proud of myself that I’m willing to take the extra step and do something a little different now.”

On her style icons: “I love the classic [style icons] like Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, but I really admire girls my age, like Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus, for their everyday style.”

On her style staple: “I like to look really feminine—I’m all about dresses, heels, hair and makeup—but then again, I’m also obsessed with my Steve Madden motorcycle boots. I’m still finding myself and figuring out what my signature style is. There’s nothing I wouldn’t try at this point.”

justjaredjr.buzznet.com

^very pretty! what magazine is that from? And she has such great hair. I don't understand how it can look SO. PERFECT. ALL. THE. TIME.

she's pretty as a doll; one of the prettiest young stars in Hollywood

She reminds me so much of that chick from the Wonder Years!
I love her hair

Thanks, guys, for helpin' me revive this thread.:flower:

Here's a few videos that I've always enjoyed watchin'.:D

I always laughed at this.

YouTube/MissSianx

YouTube/MissSianx

YouTube/jessica8888

YouTube/paintandpillows

She's a beautiful, talented and sweet girl...i feel a MAJOR girl crush starting! LOL

Lucy sings in the next episode, here is a little preview, she sounds good!

teamlucyhale Youtube.com

Love her large baby doll eyes and style on Pretty Little Liars. :wub:

I really want to see her in Privilege (Privileged?) it's not on iTunes though. :( Where can I find this. *thanks in advance* :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->