Lucy Morgan

truebluejen

Reaction score
vogue.co.uk

lmorgan_B.jpg

WE WANT MORGAN
spacer.gif
LONDON FASHION WEEK is as known for producing extraordinary model talents (Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Jasmine Guinness, Jade Parfit, Liberty Ross, Lily Cole...), as it is for new design genius – and the autumn/winter 2007-8 session is set to give Londoner Lucy Morgan her first taste of fame. Discovered five months ago by IMG's star scout Khalid El-Awad, Morgan is hoping that her modelling career will begin by earning her some cash during her Gap year. "People had told me I should try modelling and I liked the idea but I'd never done anything about it," she says. "But when Khalid approached me, outside TopShop on Oxford Street, I knew IMG was a good agency so I was really pleased." Having studied Sports Psychology and risen to Level 10 in ice dancing, 18-year-old Morgan is keen to keep up her other interests but is definitely inspired by the fashion world and what it might mean for her. "I really admire what Gemma Ward has done over the last couple of years and I'd love to work with Mario Testino one day," she adds. And is she nervous about her first foray onto the catwalk? "Not really," she says. "I've been taught to walk really well by Khalid." And it's clear that this season will be no one hit wonder. "She will just do London this season as we're just developing her but the world has its eye on her," says Khalid. "Everybody who meets her comments on how fresh she looks and she just screams 'health'. Her skating has given her an amazing couture body – it sounds strange but her calves were the first thing I noticed. She's just gorgeous and a really really sweet girl." (January 29 2007, AM)

Dolly Jones

height: 178cm/5'10"
bust: 81cm/32"
hips: 86 cm/34"
waist: 61cm/24"
shoe: 40 EU/9 US/6.5 UK​

119.jpg

120.jpg

118.jpg

116.jpg

109.jpg

108.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

031.jpg

IMG

She's interesting. I'm sure i've seen her somewhere before.

Dure Olown London fall 2007-08

LucyMorgan f07dure--cut.jpg
repost (bellazon, Nefertiti)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->