I Blame Coco

e-v-elina

Reaction score
i'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread yet. if you have never heard of her, you sould give her a try. i'm hooked!

according to wiki: her real name is Eliot Paulina Sumner, she was born in italy and she is also daughter of Sting.

I saw I Blame Coco live earlier this year and she completely blew my mind. So talented!
There are parts of her voice that sounds just like Sting's, gorgeous music.

I love I Blame Coco! Not too many people know about her, but they should take a listen.

she used to model, here in a burberry ad

coco-sumner1_108283250.jpg

itsjossy

Just discovered her about 20 minutes ago and I think I am already becoming obsessed. I just grabbed my headphones and plan to listen to "Caesar" feat. Robyn a few times before going to sleep. :blush:

Since september i'm completely obsessed by her music. It's awesome. I read that she is really passioned with music and lives for it, and that for her first album she had already a few songs done, but that she re-worked them so they were perfect. I think she did a great job. Her lyrics are beautiful, and so is her voice and melodies. :wub:

I saw her in october (november?) and she rocks on stage. She seems quit shy though, not very talkative between songs, and looks kind of awkard when rocking to her music, but i think it might be her signature moves (?) :P

I took pics and videos. You can probably find them on my blog or on Coco's personal thread. :smile: (cant post them right now)
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->