Luis Borges

4878407923_d38d5fda7f_o.jpg

flickr.com/rtppt

some scans by me, there are terrible i'm sorry.
he gave a interview for a portuguese magazine 'caras'.
it's in portuguese, portuguese/brazilian people will understand and probably spanish people too i guess but i'll do a little synopsis in english.

he talks about his parents. father is swedish and mother is from cape verde. he doesn't know his father and he was adopted by his aunts because his mother was deported to cape verde. she left him with 2 months old in a institution. he barely talks with his biological mother, he considers his aunts his real parents and to finish he talks about his career evolution, the pros and cons about his job, his sexual orientation and his relationship with hair stylist Eduardo Beauté.

i guess it's all, my english is rusty i know, i tried :smile:

30if0o6.jpg
33tlbet.jpg

João Rolo (a portuguese stylist) shows his new collection, Prive Splendor at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon

*he was the only male model on the runway

aeiou.caras.pt

Luis Borges by Kenton Thatcher for Hit Mag

thefashionisto
luisborges-hitmag8.jpg

Luis Borges' notable head of hair gets a lesson in volume for his recent work with photographer Kenton Thatcher. Photographed for Hit Mag, Luis is styled by Nuno Lago with hair and makeup by Miguel Molena. Going for a preppy look with pizzaz, Luis wears pieces from Gant, Ermenegildo Zegna and other labels.

luisborges-hitmag1.jpg

luisborges-hitmag2.jpg

luisborges-hitmag3.jpg

luisborges-hitmag4.jpg

luisborges-hitmag5.jpg

luisborges-hitmag6.jpg

luisborges-hitmag7.jpg

luisborges-hitmag9.jpg

Love his features!!! Saw that Hit mag editorial, and that made me stop. After I saw him in motion on the behind the scenes video I had to find more about him. Here are some various images I found and that I like :smile:

simplymalemodels

thefashionisto

I forgot this one as well it's Company of We Fall 2010. This is the only image with Luis in it.

glamhardy

Tommy Hilfiger S/S 11 by Craig McDean

tommyhilfiger1t.jpg
tommyhilfiger2.jpg

The Hilfigers” are heading to the country club in Tommy Hilfiger’s spring advertising campaign, which breaks next month.

“We were inspired by the spring collection’s twisted take on preppy and the Hilfigers’ infatuation with American pastimes,” said Tommy Hilfiger.

Spring ads show the Hilfigers, a fictional all-American family made up of eclectic characters, partaking in the preppy rites of spring. There is Sudden Death Croquet, Triples Tennis, Sing-Along Ping-Pong and a Golf Cart Road Rally. The images feature the characters in full-out preppy regalia, wearing clothing from all of Hilfiger’s lines: the global runway collection; the U.S. sportswear collection sold at Macy’s; the European sportswear collections, and the respective licensed accessories. Hilfiger’s company generates volume of $2.6 billion worldwide, with the Macy’s exclusive collections accounting for $250 million of it.

Photographed in Los Angeles by Craig McDean, the ads were styled by Karl Templer. Trey Laird of Laird+Partners served as creative director. The cast is the same from the fall 2010 campaign, along with a few new members. The two basset hounds, Morgan I and V, are back for another appearance.

“It takes us back to our roots, and it’s even more relevant for today,” said Hilfiger. “It clearly identifies who Tommy Hilfiger is as a global brand. We’re inclusive and eclectic, and we are preppy to the max in a very hip way. It captures our heritage and it celebrates a diverse group of people.”

Called “El Country de-la-Club-ius,” the campaign will break worldwide in a multimedia program encompassing online, print, outdoor and social media. Ads will run in the March editions of major fashion magazines; outdoors, and on tommy.com and the brand’s Facebook and Twitter channels.

Hilfiger officials declined to reveal the spring budget. Hilfiger spent $32 million on marketing in 2009, excluding fragrances, according to published reports. In a story in July about the launch of “The Hilfigers” global campaign, Avery Baker, executive vice president of global marketing and communications at Hilfiger, a division of Phillips-Van Heusen Corp., noted the company planned to increase its spending for the year by 60 percent. The firm spent an additional $7.5 million on TV holiday spots.
wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->