Luisa Kamshilina

I think that this is such a case where beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She is such a pretty girl and maybe a person who isn't as interested in models, runway and fashion might not have thought she looked good yet for me, it is a unique picture. I mean, the eyes pierce right in and her face structure around her eye structures is wonderful. A clear guarantee that she can give the death stare that has become so popular these days.
Can't wait to see what she books and what expressions she has on the runway!

Still eagerly waiting for Luisa's appearance at the shows! I wouldn't mind if she gets a nice exclusive as long as she get what she deserves: attention! :judge:

Her London showcard:

Luisa.jpg
Luisa_.jpg

models.com

Hmm... no sign of Luisa so far. A real pity because I'd have loved to see her in some more and different shows/stylings this season. Though, as long as she shows up at Miu Miu again - I'm satisfied aswell I guess ^_^

I guess she wasn't doing shows this season - but she was did show up in Paris for Alena Akhmadullina's show with fellow Russians.

akhmadullinawss10030m29.jpg

akhmadullinawss10032m29.jpg

akhmadullinawss10140m39.jpg

fashionmag

Her absence this season was a real shame :( But whatever the reason for it may be: I'm hoping she'll make up for it with some nice print-work. Looking lovely at Akhmadullina :heart: Thanks for posting Bianca!

New editorial in L'Express Styles by Derek Kettela.
Such a distant, almost cold but mesmerizing gaze. Such a mysterious expression you couldn't describe either as fierce, freaky or feminine.
^That's the truest true about Luisa! :crush::heart:

mariemaud.canalblog.com

It seems the pics I posted on page 3 no longer work :doh:

Here are some of them again

11gsjk9.jpg
2u7t6iu.jpg

r219hw.jpg
upimb.jpg

im0xvl.jpg
htscqe.jpg

suprememangement

I may be wrong but I think she's featured on some pages of Russian Elle.

^ That would be great! Something more of Luisa is always welcome! :blush::heart:

^ I agree ^_^ Anyway, where's her other leg in this picture (#68)? :lol:

New editorial in L'Express Styles by Derek Kettela.
^That's the truest true about Luisa! :crush::heart:

mariemaud.canalblog.com

This ed was reprinted in Weekend Knack
I saw it and just couldn't stop staring
really like this girl :heart:

^ The last shot is absolutely amazing! Loving the powerful expression. I truly hope we get to see more of Luisa on the runways next season.

Woah... last update in december :blink: Whatever happened to this stunner? Is she even represented by any agency abroad (except Women Milan)? :unsure: SUCH a waste of potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->