Luke Worrall (October 2007 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dansk Magazine A/W issue

03DansMagazine22.jpg

danskmagazine via designscene

Kelly Osbourne is to be the main star of a new reality show following her and fiance Luke Worrall. The 24-year-old will soon start filming for the new MTV show along with model fiance Luke, 19, at their home in London. A source on the show said: "Kelly is TV gold. We've been wanting to do something with her for ages. MTV viewers know her well from her time on The Osbournes with the rest of her family so we know they'll tune in in droves. "She is just the type of person we want on our channel - she's young, smart and knows how to party. And obviously we're hoping the rest of her madcap family will get involved with the programme." It is claimed that cameras will follow her for three weeks and will see the couple's home and work life as well as them planning their wedding. Kelly's book tour will also be featured on the show as well as Luke's modelling.

zimbio.com

^ ooh this sounds interesting, can't wait to see and I don't watch MTV much :lol:
I had no idea they were engaged :o how lovely!

I think those are fake rumours, Kelly wrote "luke and i are not doing a reality show for MTV! we only participated in 1 episode of there new series ' In 24 hours"!!! on her twitter.

Neil Barrett SS 2010 Menswear - Backstage + Kelly Osbourne

loveorhateorlove youtube.

Staerk & Victor Glemaud S/S 2010 NY. HQ. :smile:

vogue.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt