Lulu Tenney

love her in VI

she has a bit of sam rollinson in her too, i wonder if she will walk during FW????

First time we see her and she is already a star :blush:
Thrilled to see more of Lulu and how her career will develop after such an incredible start!

Absolutely ^ She screams Prada exclusive to me.

^ Absolutely agree with you both, but what I meant is that I don't think she can legally walk this season if she is indeed 12/13 (the age I would give her considering the latest photos posted).

are the lions still paying to get girls into prada lol?

This classic little beauty is DEFINITELY intriguing:shifty:. And with all this hype/mystery/speculation she's getting more interesting with each page:heart:. Can't wait to see where she'll pop up next^_^.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

While we understand the interest in Lulu given her high profile debut and the little information on her currently available, we ask the members to please respect model's privacy regarding their private or disabled social media accounts. If the pictures and information seem private, it might be best to refrain from sharing them on a public site like tFS. Pictures (private or otherwise) from any social network may be removed without any further explanation, at the Moderator Team's discretion. And regarding her age, we don't allow threads for models under the age of 14, so we'll decide to close this thread or not as soon as we have a confirmation. Until then, please refrain from speculating.

Thank you. :flower:

...mm , this is interesting , looks like the agency are expecting the next Kate Moss

At this point I can't really understand all the fuzz about her. I mean, she has a gorgeous smile, I see that too, but in the pictures that don't show her smiling I see nothing special in her. Although I have to admit there are so little pictures until now that I don't want to call it all off, but I'm not convinced of her at all at this point.

Too bad she's only 12? Because she's definitely model material. Here's me hoping we can at least keep seeing her in Olivier Rizzo's work.

are the lions still paying to get girls into prada lol?

Was that true though? I'm asking because I've already heard two members complaining about that

If she is underage then that's interesting for the Lions. I was thinking about them the other day and I don't think they are as top as we expected them to be. Of course they have Irina, but other than that they don't really have top faces (unless you count Stella). They've failed to produce a new face in years. I think the last one was Willow or maybe Aya and they've let them both fade away (as well as Malaika). They finally might produce one and she might be underage by several years. Maybe it's just me, but I think there are better agencies out there

I was thinking about them the other day and I don't think they are as top as we expected them to be. Of course they have Irina, but other than that they don't really have top faces (unless you count Stella). They've failed to produce a new face in years.

As for high/top fashion models (I refuse to put Irina in there, sorry) they *just* have Guinevere Van Seenus, Jamie Bochert, Karen Elson, Kristen McMenamy, Grace Bol, among others. For newfaces you have Afrodita, Adwoa, Lucan. These girls work regularly and front magazine covers. The Lions is a boutique agency so they will never have as many models and every other agency. So I'm really not sure why you said all that.

Lulu is fine there. It's not like she signed for Trump. :lol:

At this point I can't really understand all the fuzz about her. I mean, she has a gorgeous smile, I see that too, but in the pictures that don't show her smiling I see nothing special in her. Although I have to admit there are so little pictures until now that I don't want to call it all off, but I'm not convinced of her at all at this point.

I agree about the smiling thing.

As for high/top fashion models (I refuse to put Irina in there, sorry) they *just* have Guinevere Van Seenus, Jamie Bochert, Karen Elson, Kristen McMenamy, Grace Bol, among others. For newfaces you have Afrodita, Adwoa, Lucan. These girls work regularly and front magazine covers. The Lions is a boutique agency so they will never have as many models and every other agency. So I'm really not sure why you said all that.

Lulu is fine there. It's not like she signed for Trump. :lol:
Must have missed you comment. Let me elaborate.

The reason I didn't put Jamie, Karen, etc. in there is because I consider them more near Super status than just top status. They could go to any agency, big or small, and still get jobs. Just as how Naomi can be signed to NYMM and Karolina to One, they can be with whoever. I say Irina is top(but not big in hf) because she still books the top jobs, etc. though she's not at a level where she can be at any agency and benefit. Does that make sense?

I'm aware of Afrodita and Adwoah. We have to see how Adrodita develops more (I'm REALLY rooting for her), but for Adwoah, though she did do big things/still gets big shows, covers, eds, etc., I never equated her to be at the level of Aya or Willow from when they first started. They BOOMED with them, booking Prada, loads of HF campaigns, covers. Yes she still regularly gets covers, but coming on the scene she wasn't quite as big as the others, if that makes sense. That of course doesn't mean she's doing bad at all.

So yes I still stand by what i said. I expected the Lions to be bigger. I never meant in the amount of girls that are on their board, just bigger in terms of new faces/ability to make a star. They're by no means at the level of Trump, One, etc. but for me personally I wouldn't equate them at the level as DNA, IMG, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->