Lulu Tenney

Nobody is sure about her age, but finally The Lions let us know her stats. I was curious about her height thanks to the Kate comparisons, thankfully she's tall enough for shows.

thelionsny.com

5'9, so she's really 5'8

Regarding, Adwoah, she's the daughter of Camilla Lowther, so yeah, that helps the bookings :rolleyes:

5'9, so she's really 5'8

Regarding, Adwoah, she's the daughter of Camilla Lowther, so yeah, that helps the bookings :rolleyes:

Can't help but think the same about Lulu. I find it difficult to believe that a girl with nothing to show/prove her worth would score a VI cover like this.

I hope I'm wrong, she's a regular girl and was just lucky enough to hit some kind of newface jackpot. I would be really pissed if Lulu turned out to be another privileged "daughter of".

she is literally a regular girl, she's not another spawn of nepotism :smile: no need to worry about her being the daughter of anyone!

Ralph Lauren Icons Collection 2016

Photographed by Steven Meisel
Styled by Karl Temper

youtube Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Icons Collection 2016 by Steven Meisel

ralphlauren

baby Vanessa Paradis, lovely.

omg she looks so mature! (in a good way)

Am i the only one that i cannot connect her with her VI cover? It's like they are two different models. :blink:

Is she the new Caitie Greene? She will probably be @ Coach and Prada campaigns as well. :lol:

Am i the only one that i cannot connect her with her VI cover? It's like they are two different models. :blink:
No i agree. Her eyes look the same, but the lips and nose look different. Strange.

she's vaguely reminiscent of Anna Grostina in some shots...

@hfgl and @subway 123 Me too actually. I can't help but be a little disappointed because in the VI cover she has a certain maturity aura that I haven't seen in a while. If the other pictures are really the same model then she somehow managed to look much older than she actually looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->