L'Uomo Vogue May/June 1998 by Steven Meisel

2022 and still there's no decent scan of this!

Well, two years later I hope this satisfies your requirements!
I edit all of my scans for personal use since I'm never satisfied with the quality of raw scans (the dust, print errors and discoloration are killing me!), but I decided to upload the entire issue unedited for public use - view here. The cover below is a fully edited version and I shall post the edited version of the editorial to Meisel's thread once it is finished. But until then I hope you enjoy this issue. It's a gem!

my scan

I edit all of my scans for personal use since I'm never satisfied with the quality of raw scans (the dust, print errors and discoloration are killing me!), but I decided to upload the entire issue unedited for public use - view here. The cover below is a fully edited version and I shall post the edited version of the editorial to Meisel's thread once it is finished. But until then I hope you enjoy this issue. It's a gem!

my scan
@aracic you just made my day! Thank you:flower:! What a time capsule of an issue, fabulous.

Those scans are FABULOUS! I would love to buy this issue but I can't find it sadly!

I would love to buy this issue but I can't find it sadly!

Took me years! I find that most issues of L'uomo are really hard to find (particularly for a decent price), but I was lucky enough to score this in a lot of 1996-99 issues.

Took me years! I find that most issues of L'uomo are really hard to find (particularly for a decent price), but I was lucky enough to score this in a lot of 1996-99 issues.
I did see a couple of sellers selling all issues of 1998, but conveniently this particular one is missing. Anyway, I just love the concept, love it for L'Uomo, love it for D&G.

Come on Ethan James Green, give us a 2024 "reinterpretation". :lol:

my scan
What can I say? I'm emotional. Years and years... thank you a lot. I wish I could pay you for this. You deserve all the gold for your dedication.

2022 and still there's no decent scan of this!
Scanned Fashion World posted this cover! But I don't think it can be posted here, it's a TFS rule and the owner of this blog doesn't like people "stealing" the things he posts there.

Scanned Fashion World posted this cover! But I don't think it can be posted here, it's a TFS rule and the owner of this blog doesn't like people "stealing" the things he posts there.
I restored the cover years ago from some page. It doesn't have the quality of SFW, but did my best: Vogue Covers | Stevenmeisel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->