L'Uomo Vogue October 2010 : Bill & Tom Kaulitz

tarsha

Reaction score
exa.png

twitter/HumanoidCity

it's official: Franca Sozanni is insane! sick of her!!!!

:lol:

Ok, I know this probably isn't going to be a popular one and it is a bit of a strange choice for the cover, but I quite like it, aside from the text at the bottom. They look good.

i had to google their names to know who are these 2 brats!!!
with so many talented bands out there, i can only understand this decision due to commercial reasons... it's a shame!

And they say fashion people don't have a sense of humor! :lol:

all I can say is that Bill would make a great female high fashion model... :P

Words cannot describe how much I loathe Tokio Hotel. :ninja:

The relevance of this publication totally escapes me nowadays.

i don't think they're bad lookin' but sadly it's the fact that it's them that turns many off. they should have been stylized more, so who they are isn't so obvious but i guess that's what sells.

I think it is great that they are on the cover! I am so happy and shocked to see them on a mens Vogue cover. I hope that their editorial is great. I assume they have an editorial anyway. Thanks so much Franca for having them on this cover.

All right, I'm speechless. One star is way too much to rate this cover.

i don't think they're bad lookin' but sadly it's the fact that it's them that turns many off. they should have been stylized more, so who they are isn't so obvious but i guess that's what sells.

I agree with you.

i had to google their names to know who are these 2 brats!!! with so many talented bands out there, i can only understand this decision due to commercial reasons... it's a shame!

I agree 100% with sooooooo many talented MALE actors (just a reminder it's one of the very few men magazine's out there in the market... but yeah not anymore with those recent covers and editorials) and male top models (who need way more recognition from the industry) they chose these??? COME ON NOW Franca!

Now on a personal note I'm very angry with men mags now : first Men's Vogue isn't relevant with guys our age or guys between 20-30 shall we say (I mean when you see the prices of their choice items are and what they are not even talking money), Vogue Hommes International with wrong covers and bad articles (at least the editorials are good), Vman I have to say I'm not a huge fan of, Vogue Homme Nippon is wayyyyy too expensive and the remaining ones to me are: German GQ Style, L'Officiel Homme. RG Vogue Brazil and GQ are just wrong types of men mags: nude girls and wrong topics and bad style taste AND nothing MEN FASHION related at allll !; I would like to try though Vogue Men's China and Vogue Hombre (latinoamérica) for once. But yeah in the end: L'Uomo Vogue is NOT good anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->