L'Uomo Vogue October 2019 : Timothée Chalamet by Karim Sadli

Love this, gorgeous photo. He photographs so well.

They do need to clean up the design tho. All that text is unnecessary.

Will wait for the McLellan cover, which is way better than this one.

Again, I do not get the strategy of putting the logo at the bottom. Disastrous marketing strategy IMO.

He's beautiful, and photographs like a dream. Love it.

Again, I do not get the strategy of putting the logo at the bottom. Disastrous marketing strategy IMO.

L’UOMO is now a supplementary issue of VI, and not sold on its own. The masthead placement is unimportant in terms of shelf-profile at this point— but it’s actually rather sharp-looking for its matinee movie poster vibe. Maybe that's what they were going for..

Sadly, L’UOMO remains dead. All these recent covers just lack the force of spirit that was the fabled men’s publication. It lacks authority and presence. It’s all so forgettable— like Timothee and the always reliably bland Karim.

L’UOMO is now a supplementary issue of VI, and not sold on its own. The masthead placement is unimportant in terms of shelf-profile at this point— but it’s actually rather sharp-looking for its matinee movie poster vibe. Maybe that's what they were going for..

Sadly, L’UOMO remains dead. All these recent covers just lack the force of spirit that was the fabled men’s publication. It lacks authority and presence. It’s all so forgettable— like Timothee and the always reliably bland Karim.

They do sell it individually as well. As part of a broader launch strategy they wrap it together this year with Vogue Italia.

They do sell it individually as well. As part of a broader launch strategy they wrap it together this year with Vogue Italia.

Really? I've never seen it sold separately. Not disputing, just saying.

As a standalone, it just becomes a bit of a tough sell. Maybe this time it will be different because his tween fans will buy to get the pictures? :rolleyes:

Really? I've never seen it sold separately. Not disputing, just saying.:rolleyes:

Yep, the italian version comes with VI and the english version is sold separately. In UK, you can find it in Magculture.

Hugh Burry by Alasdair McLellan

+ 2 more covers by Irving Penn (archive) and Roselena Ramistella

The Alasdair McLellan cover is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

Really? I thought it's rather nice, well, certainly better than anything posted so far in this thread at least. :kiss:

Timothee Chalamet

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Alice Goddard
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Cast: Timothee Chalamet

L'Uomo Vogue Digital Edition

Hard Times

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Marie Chaix
Grooming: Gary Gill
Manicure: Pebbles
Cast: Hugh Burry

eoij9lmo_t.jpg

Jack Of All Trades

Photographer: Blommers & Schumm
Stylist: Mattias Karlsson
Hair: Ramona Esbach
Grooming: Matthias van Hooff
Cast: Tom de Bruin, Rodier Boschaart, Jerra, Alec Pollentier, Levi O, Daan, Mitchell, Olaf, Abe Paymans

Farneti really does shine in Men's Magazines

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->