The NY Times T Style Magazine Travel Winter 2013 : Iselin Steiro by Karim Sadli

Omnis

Reaction score
I believe this is the winter issue of T Style Travel. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :flower:

twitter.com/lizzienorris_

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Fashion editor: Jonathan Kaye

Stunning portrait. Karim Sadli is really moving upwards in the business with more and more high-profile work.

It's a beautiful image, the styling is gorgeous.

That's absolutely beautiful. Probably the most beautiful I've seen Iselin looking in a long time.

They always have such great covers, so frustrating that this is so hard to find here.

There isn't a single flaw in this cover. Maybe the "T" design.

Perfection. I do like T magazine's covers. Iselin Steiro is really a beautiful model.

gorgeous!! i soo wish this was available in the uk :(

Iselin's really shinning here, beautiful cover!

Possibly one of my favorite images of Iselin. Outstanding.

The styling is glamorous in a very understated way and Iselin looks like a million bucks. Flawless cover.

gorgeous!! i soo wish this was available in the uk :(

The next 'T' issue is out on the 9th of November with the International Herald Tribune and then there's one after that released on the 7th of December. I keep meaning to try and track down this magazine via the IHT, but after seeing Iselin's cover I know I'll have to try harder to find the supplement next weekend!

This cover marks another high-point in Karim Sadli's portfolio this year. He's consistently kicking a** and really making me wonder how I didn't get into his imagery until late last year.

The next 'T' issue is out on the 9th of November with the International Herald Tribune and then there's one after that released on the 7th of December. I keep meaning to try and track down this magazine via the IHT, but after seeing Iselin's cover I know I'll have to try harder to find the supplement next weekend!

This cover marks another high-point in Karim Sadli's portfolio this year. He's consistently kicking a** and really making me wonder how I didn't get into his imagery until late last year.

oh i didn't realise i thought the magazine came on it's own..maybe selfridges will have it probably in quite a few weeks though. shall look, thanks B)

Far and Away
Photography: Karim Sadli
Styling: Jonathan Kaye
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet

womenmanagement.blogspot

Iselin can never do wrong in my opinion, this cover proves it once again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member