LUSH products? Faves and Raves please

I miss their North Pole soap. Just finished the last bit I had and the white pepperminty part is perfect for summer time... Does Lush or any other company make anything similar?

^^ I'd also like to know that! North Pole is by far my favourite soap from LUSH.

^ You both reminded me that I have a North Pole soap sitting unused in my beauty cupboard!

^^ Lucky you! ^_^

I think Bohemian and Sexy Peel are the perfect summer soaps. Perfect for those who love the scent of citrus. I sure do. I'll continue this post in Shower Gel thread. :D

I love LUSH! I have friends working at Lush so I always get some samples... I have them stock me up on Mask of Magnaminty :wink: They usually give me some of their older stock, but even when a little dried up it works really well. I also use Dream Cream often. My dad loves the Godmother soap, which they are always very happy giving samples of, I think - they say no one really likes it, but at my house it is appreciated!
I've also been given some face washes (Aqua Marina and Dream Wash) but they don't really lather, which feels somewhat weird.
I've also used Big, the salt based shampoo, and it feels so clean.
Last weekend I participated as a volunteer monitor for the Cruelty Free Kisses event and I got some freebies for helping them out ^_^ I got mainly bath stuff (Fun in pink, Grass, Rub Rub Rub, a Marshmallow bath bomb) and Shimmy Shimmy... my legs are so glittery right now, I feel like Edward Cullen :lol: I'm yet to try the others.
I have to say, however, that I don't like the packaging too much... once I accidentally dropped a pot of scrub and, of course, down the drain it all went... thankfully it too was a sample and I hadn't paid for it, but it was still upsetting :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried Caca in Marron? I've tried in Nior but the black doesn't last long and my hair is a brown red color now from my previous hair dye.

I strongly recommend the Herbalism cleanser for those looking for a good scrub. It leaves skin feeling really clean and deeply exfoliated, and helps control any t-zone breakouts, especially for those with oily skin. It's one of my favourites, and I've just reminded myself that I need to grab another tub asap.

Be warned: I found the scent off-putting at first, but it's well worth it.

On a side note, I miss the Mrs Whippy bath ballistic oh so much. It made the most delicious smelling, decadent bath and left my skin baby-soft all over. Why they discontinued it is beyond me :(

Lemony Flutter balm. Where has this been my whole life? :woot: It's so thick and creamy and nourishing, I just love it! I really enjoy using this on my nails and it alreday became part of my nail care routine.
Also, my feet are so dry lately! My foot cream is not moisturizing and nourishing enough. That’s where this butter comes in. It's so versatile! ^_^

I'm in love with the popcorn lip scrub. It tastes great and then following the regimen of that and putting the lip balm on makes my lips so soft, I love it.

^^ I'm dying to try this! Surely I could make my own lip scrub if I want to but I bet these smell amazing. :D

I was told that the Sweet Lips scrub has been discontinued so I got the Popcorn instead. Sadly, we won't be having North Pole soap this year either. I'm heartbroken. :cry:

The melting snowman bath melt is amazing!!! I highly recommend it! Smells like cinnamon and chocolate!

I was told that the Sweet Lips scrub has been discontinued so I got the Popcorn instead. Sadly, we won't be having North Pole soap this year either. I'm heartbroken. :cry:

Yeah, I found out they won't be selling North Pole Soap in the beginning of October. And yet they brought Snow Fairy shower gel which I really didn't like (I know many people like it though). Very disappointed...
But that will teach me - if you like something that's limited edition, stock up! :lol:

Bringing this thread back...

Has anybody ever used the 'snake oil' hair treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->