Lynn Redgrave Has Passed Away

Kenysha75

Reaction score
lynnredgravesad.jpg

Heaven just got another Redgrave. Lynn Redgrave passed away last night in her Manhattan apartment. Lynn was 67. Lynn's children made the announcement through her publicist. A cause of death was not given, but Lynn had been battling breast cancer.

It's a dark year for Vanessa Redgrave. Her daughter Natasha passed away a year ago, her brother Corin died last month and now Lynn. Sads.

I will spend my night watching my favorite Lynn Redgrave movie, the TV remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (yes, I'm trash), while sipping on a Weight Watchers shake.

Rest in peace, Lynn.

dlisted.com

Oh god, this is terrible news. A wonderful acting dynasty.

OMG, how awful for that family. First Natasha, then Corin, and now Lynn. All within the space of a year.

Things that I fondly remember about Lynn:
Her Weight Watchers commercials from the 80s and 90s.
Her role in the Baby Jane movie remake (which also starred her sister Vanessa).
Seeing her win a Golden Globe for the movie Gods & Monsters.
Her role in the crappy 80s movie Morgan Stewart's Coming Home.

She will be missed. :( RIP

LOVE HER. RIP. She was just as much a legend as her parents and sister.
She was such a talent. I loved that she did an ep of Ugly Betty.

RIP :( I feel so sad when I think about poor Vanessa and Joely, they've had such a rough couple of years. I wish them much future happiness, they deserve it.

RIP, did not know she was Vanessa Redgrave sister.

I will miss her, so much....and I know she had an amazing career (esp. in classical roles), but to me she will always be the indomitable Miss McVane from one of my favourite movies of all time, The Hairy Bird.

RIP, Lynn. I hope her family will be ok, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->