Magali Amadei

I love her too. Thanks for posting.

It's a shame I can't view your full size images since my internet security blocks postimage.org. I'll just admire the thumbnails as I won't put my laptop at risk. Thanks again for posting images of Magali.

I am glad you enjoyed the scans guys!!! My pleasure!;-)))

Magali Amadei's Television Commercials (Spring and Fall 2010) for Chico's

Chico's Spring 2010 TV Ad

Behind-The-Scenes: Chico's Spring 2010 TV Ad

Chico's Fall 2010 TV Ad

Behind-The-Scenes: Chico's Fall 2010 TV Ad

is it Frankie Rayder on post 29? it is kind of too early for her... I did not know you were into Magali as well my friend;-)

yes, it is Frankie, she started around 1990, which sounds incredible, because she got her big break at the time when Gisele and Carmen became stars...!

I know, I am really surprised...

Thanks for all the pics. Some of those I hadn't seen before.

I remember reading that Glamour article about her in 2002 (?) and looking her up on the internet after that. I could never really make up my mind about her and still am not sure whether I find her completely stunning or rather unattractive. I think she looks best in b/w pictures but I don't like her in commercial campaigns that much.
Thanks for all the pictures! It's always nice to see scans of magazines from the 90's ^_^

The Glamour article is from November 1999. It was reprinted in other mags in 2000. UK Elle had the article in, I think, the January issue.

Magali's height is around 5'9 or 5'9 1/2. She appeared in runway shows for Versace, Givenchy, Vivienne Westwood (see Pret a Porter film), Jean Paul Gaultier, Thierry Mugler, Issac Mizrahi to name a few.

^Oh, I assumed it was in 2002 because most of my Glamour issues are from then, I only have a few from 1999. Thanks for clarifying.

Rado, I agree. I was very shocked when I read it, too. Especially because I was very young and had no idea things like that were going on in the fashion industry. I really loved how honest she was about her experiences in her early teens and as a model (I wish we could go more into that but the TFS policy doesn't allow us to discuss this :doh:)
I would love to see more scans if you get around scanning some more pictures :flower:

I am so pleased that this thread has burst back into life.
Magali is such a beautiful, exotic model with a fine body of work and thankyou Rado for posting so much of it here.:flower:
I'm sure Magali's problems of yesteryear are all sorted now and for some reason I can't see all the pics:( but I believe that's something to do with the server I am using.

Chico's Spring 2011 TV Commercial

youtube/LoveChicos

ETA:
Magali's height is around 5'9 or 5'9 1/2. She appeared in runway shows for Versace, Givenchy, Vivienne Westwood (see Pret a Porter film), Jean Paul Gaultier, Thierry Mugler, Issac Mizrahi to name a few.

Just asking...
Aren't models a little taller these days and Magali's height of 5'9 - 5'9 1/2 within standard range for runway during the time that she was doing the catwalk?

Last edited by a moderator:
she seems very short on all the photos I have seen of her and i honestly do not see her as a runway model...maybe someone can post some of her runway appearences!, I am very curious who did she walk next to

@3:06

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->