Magazine Subscription Sites

secretforest

Reaction score
I've been looking for a safe website for subscription to Vogue Paris and Numero.
Amazon seems like a good place, but some of the reviews are negative. For Numero, a member said that Group Alain Ayache is very bad with subscriptions.

does anyone know what are the best websites for subscriptions?

most magazines that have a web site also have a secure subscription page. i feel thats the best compared to third-party vendors.

i have always resisted subscribing. even if it means paying more. cant stand the thought of knowing the issue is on the newstand but not in my hands immediately. Only now i subscribed to Vogue India (last yr) and they seem to deliver within one day of the issue hitting the newstand.

I used to get most of my domestic subscriptions from eBay but now it seems I'm consistently getting the free offers via email so I keep signing up for more... I'm now getting Nylon, US Elle, US Vogue, US Bazaar, Town & Country, Interview & Opera News free. For Vogue Paris & UK Vogue I subscribe directly. I subscribe to the Japanese magazines I enjoy through my local Kinokuniya bookstore & they give an excellent discount. I've really cut back on my magazine buying since I've begun to concentrate on building my vintage magazine collection which I now find to be much more interesting.

^ I love Kinokuniya. There was a store close to where I lived in Seattle and I always went there to buy Fashion News, even though it was $18 an issue.

I used to get most of my domestic subscriptions from eBay but now it seems I'm consistently getting the free offers via email so I keep signing up for more... I'm now getting Nylon, US Elle, US Vogue, US Bazaar, Town & Country, Interview & Opera News free. For Vogue Paris & UK Vogue I subscribe directly. I subscribe to the Japanese magazines I enjoy through my local Kinokuniya bookstore & they give an excellent discount. I've really cut back on my magazine buying since I've begun to concentrate on building my vintage magazine collection which I now find to be much more interesting.

Wow MMA, how did you manage to get Bazaar, Vogue, and Elle all for free?! :woot:

I've asked about Numéro before, and from what I was told, they have terrible customer service. I didn't dare subscribe ..

I'm looking to subscribe to US ELLE? Would it cost more with been in the UK? :unsure:

Is There A Site Where Can Subscribe Magazines For Free, but not in US (for example in my country GEORGIA)
Thanks

thank you MissMagAddict :flower:
You are always helpful..

I've asked about Numéro before, and from what I was told, they have terrible customer service. I didn't dare subscribe ..

i know, all issues i have from numero are the ones ive bought from ebay and some that i got in holidays.

When I ordered from that site, they send the wrong issue. I gave them a call and they sent the one I wanted out straight away. So I ended up with 2 magazines! They are great, from my experience.
Customer service is perfecto ^_^

When I ordered from that site, they send the wrong issue. I gave them a call and they sent the one I wanted out straight away. So I ended up with 2 magazines! They are great, from my experience.
Customer service is perfecto ^_^

oh that sounds great, thanks vogue28!

i want Love magazine, but it's not available in my country to buy and not on ebay

themagazinecafe.co.uk could have it.. or if not you could wait around about a week for it to appear on their website :unsure:
& I am usually on eBay, and if I see a cheap copy I will PM you the link..

themagazinecafe.co.uk could have it.. or if not you could wait around about a week for it to appear on their website :unsure:
& I am usually on eBay, and if I see a cheap copy I will PM you the link..

no, price is not matter, i found one item of love on ebay but in available country list there wasn't Georgia, and it's my problem
but thanks and if you find anything for me i will happy to receive your PM

Last edited by a moderator:
The only legit website I can think of getting free magazines from is freebizmag.com, only because I'm currently getting US Elle from there.

Have you tried to contact the seller, and explained your situation? There are some nice eBay sellers out there who will help you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->