Maggie Gyllenhaal

Really looking fabulous
I wish I could see a full shot of the dress she's wearing on the boat too

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends a screening of "The Lost Daughter" at the Telluride Film Festival on September 05, 2021 in Telluride, Colorado.

4K49EXH.jpg

zPy3RU2.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the Telluride Film Festival on September 05, 2021 in Telluride, Colorado.

dht7LP0.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends a screening of "The Lost Daughter" at the Telluride Film Festival on September 04, 2021 in Telluride, Colorado.

Ng0icfe.jpg

kaOj320.jpg

wireimage.com​

Director Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the closing ceremony red carpet during the 78th Venice International Film Festival on September 11, 2021 in Venice, Italy.

Y9xOHPk.jpg

SiS6SoY.jpg

YTazzES.jpg

L3HtTjH.jpg

JHfpsqW.jpg

Director Maggie Gyllenhaal arrives at the 78th Venice International Film Festival on September 11, 2021 in Venice, Italy.

dQQSu1i.jpg

CwbFq5R.jpg

fBRc68F.jpg

zimbio.com​

Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal attend "The Eyes Of Tammy Faye" New York Premiere at SVA Theater on September 14, 2021 in New York City.

YPnAm1X.jpg

JKeYAE4.jpg

J620GIi.jpg

zimbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal ttends The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures Opening Gala at The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures on September 25, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

7wF5MHZ.jpg

i7JPHgb.jpg

njkZxf3.jpg

KveOo2y.jpg

zImbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the premiere of "The Lost Daughter" during the 59th New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on September 29, 2021 in New York City.

tS0Nt4K.jpg

mihMYsK.jpg

q3figXp.jpg

2tWKiIe.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal out and about on September 30, 2021 in New York City.

5nOKkmO.jpg

OFYKLOR.jpg

iZbqHc2.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard attend the premiere for Hulu's "Dopesick" at Museum of Modern Art on October 04, 2021 in New York City.

f762KEt.jpg

PusLQS2.jpg

zimbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal attend the.opening ceremony during the 13th Film Festival Lumiere In Lyon on October 09, 2021 in Lyon, France.

zkHsmfg.jpg

FRBovbp.jpg

4T6nLbW.jpg

C5Dunx6.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends a screening of "The Lost Daughter" at the Hamptons International Film Festival 2021, at Guild Hall on October 08, 2021 in East Hampton, New York.

5eGwa4I.jpg

Rc5ajIx.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.com​

Director and Producer Maggie Gyllenhaal attends "The Lost Daughter" UK Premiere during the 65th BFI London Film Festival at The Royal Festival Hall on October 13, 2021 in London, England.

wfb575q.jpg

eZF3TTt.jpg

LXbBj3E.jpg

JfuplIn.jpg

LrAh8O8.jpg

PZgdYVr.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 'The Lost Daughter' Photocall during the 13th Film Festival Lumiere on October 10, 2021 in Lyon, France.

qrYZjWz.jpg

eLJoVLw.jpg

kdRQOCv.jpg

zimbio.com​

Director Maggie Gyllenhaal arrives at the screening of "The Lost Daughter" at Smith Rafael Film Center on October 16, 2021 in San Rafael, California.

GqkDwMl.jpg

22ByfIG.jpg

eIN8urK.jpg

zimbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal walks the red carpet for the 24th SCAD Savannah Film Festival on October 28, 2021 in Savannah, Georgia.

Tx8QuIM.jpg

lmUdyLP.jpg

HiUAQMH.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal and director Scott Cooper attend the "Antlers" Special Screening at Regal Essex Crossing on October 25, 2021 in New York City.

UyHwzia.jpg

TZW7jyD.jpg

zimbio.com

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 10th Annual LACMA ART+FILM GALA honoring Amy Sherald, Kehinde Wiley, and Steven Spielberg presented by Gucci at Los Angeles County Museum of Art on November 06, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

ZNsfwrK.jpg

xJ5C2v9.jpg

gh5SYxh.jpg

ZIMb0Me.jpg

zimbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends Netflix's The Lost Daughter Women's Luncheon and Screening at San Vicente Bungalows on November 07, 2021 in West Hollywood, California.

XIRDajK.jpg

4Q6um4K.jpg

zimbio.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal from Netflix's 'The Lost Daughter' attend the Deadline's The Contenders Film at DGA Theater Complex on November 14, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

uOE2HQm.jpg

bymnM8u.jpg

z6Npuwl.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 11th Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards at Avalon Hollywood & Bardot on November 13, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

OothEk1.jpg

dlM3viv.jpg

z1T0Pv2.jpg

K32Hg2n.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back