Maili Porh

She is very lovely!
Her eyes are piercing blue! Gorgeous!
I wish I had eyes like that! ..

^Nope

Its such ashame she's only 5'4.5. Select's "Verve" board is starting to seem like the headquarters for Short Models United but regardless a lot of their shorties have really beautiful faces.

She is absolutely exquisite and I find her much prettier than many of the faces on the runway today. She should be up there with the likes of Doutzen and co.
And oh my goodness, if any short girls want to become models this girl gives us a lot of hope! :rofl:

Unfortunately for Maili, I think that 5'5 is just too short for modeling. I know there are some 5'7 girls out there who have managed to break into the industry because of their different and intriguing faces (I'm thinking Sasha P) but I don't think that even the most beautiful face can compensate for a height as short as 5'5. That being said however, Maili could still do a lot of commercial work; she does photograph awfully well.

select

ruslana korshunova is rumoured to be between 5'5 and 5'6 and she is pretty successful..hoping the same for maili:heart:she's a doll!!

I'm in awe of her beautiful face, though disappointed that she most likely won't do runway shows. :(

Vogue Russia April 2009

just this page

achAT-scan

Maili Porh is my new fav! more pics on elite london's board...

elitelondon

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I didn't know she switched agencies! Thanks for her full name.

0444453346.jpg
0464458505.jpg

0594512418.jpg
0095367597.jpg

elitelondon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"