Makeup Artists/Hair Artists - Share Your Work, Give and Get Feedback

Ah ... thank you for enlightening me.

Of course, you would not know this yet ... because it's not clearly spelled out in this thread ... but, we don't allow members to post their own personal images anywhere except in Pictures of Us in the Heart& Soul forum or their personal profiles, if they want ... not even for professional models.

If you are an aspiring or beginning makeup artist, you are always welcome to post images of your work on models for comments and critiques to help you work on technique.

BetteT said:
Ah ... thank you for enlightening me.

Of course, you would not know this yet ... because it's not clearly spelled out in this thread ... but, we don't allow members to post their own personal images anywhere except in Pictures of Us in the Heart& Soul forum or their personal profiles, if they want ... not even for professional models.

If you are an aspiring or beginning makeup artist, you are always welcome to post images of your work on models for comments and critiques to help you work on technique.
awww I'm sorry,so pls delete my image:smile:thank u very much for reminding me this.Hope i will have some makeup work to post here someday.Gracious:heart:

If you are a pro makeup artist or a student/aspiring makeup artist and if it is makeup that you did for your portfolio, you are welcome to share the photos of your work.

If you are merely a consumer or a hobbyist, this is not the forum for your pictures.

Yes ... if you were paid to do it and that is your profession or you are in school for it, I'd say it's OK to share a few images of your models. I would suggest that you should not post images of your actual clients without specific written permission to do so, since this is a public forum ... otherwise, it could open up some serious legal issues for you.

We are primarily a "fashion" site, we don't actually seek out artists that do only prom and bridal ... but posting a few of those types of images is not forbidden.

Hey everyone! I'm Katie and am a makeup artist. Love seeing everyone's work, very inspirational!

Just bumping this-
Newer stuff....

Attachments

• NeonJessica2SM.jpg
    NeonJessica2SM.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 0
  • NeonJessica1sm.jpg
    NeonJessica1sm.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zink1sm.jpg
    zink1sm.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 0