Makeup Brushes

Do you guys have different eye shadow brushes for the different colours you use? I tend to go a bit crazy with eye shadow colours . Do you have just a single brush that you clean off each time you switch colours? I have 2 main brushes - one for the earth shades and the other blue / green shades. Other than that, I just use my fingers :P

Well its easier to have these kind of brushes:

-Smudge
-Liner
-Eyebrow
-Shimmer
-Sponge
-Eyeshadow

Meg said:
Does anyone use the MAC 209 brush for fluidline? I'm just wondering how often I should clean it. I'm beginning to think daily so that it doesn't crust up? I try and get the excess fluidline off when I'm done using it but still. I don't think it's enough....

I use it, i always clean it right after each use, usually just clean off the excess. I usually clean it with shampoo at least twice a week, or else it really gets clogged up.

I just bought some brushes from Costco, they are really good and cheap!

I have a professional set of makeup brushes for my makeup course, which I also use at home.

I have around 12 different brushes all made my Charles Fox, which sit happilly in a Charles Fox professional brush roll...

Does anybody else have a problem with the Mac blusher brush (sorry can't remember the number off top of my head)

I use Essence Of Beauty brushes at CVS. Cheap, I know. But I LOVE their foundation brush!

I got my first MAC brush. :wub: I got the stippling brush for $25 on eBay. I tried it both with powder and liquid foundation. The liquid went on really flawless. I don't know if powder goes on much better, but I love using it. It's so soft! I was using only Sonia Kashuk brushes before, and the powder brush was kind of scratchy. :unsure:

credit:
s.gif
e*fashion on eBay

^ i got the #187 too!! but for full price :( , it's so soft!

Does this look familiar to anyone? The seller says it's a foundation brush, but when I search for it I can never find it.

I kind of want it since it's so cute. :ninja: But this seller is from Asia, and I'm paranoid it's some kind of weird knockoff. ... ... perhaps.

ebay.com

I can't decide between an eyeliner brush by Bobbi Brown or MAC? ANy suggestions?

Belle Princesse said:
That brush does look cute pavement, but you're right something looks oddly fake about it.

It is because of that pink stuff on the end of the bristles. It looks cheap.

pavement said:
Does this look familiar to anyone? The seller says it's a foundation brush, but when I search for it I can never find it.

I kind of want it since it's so cute. :ninja: But this seller is from Asia, and I'm paranoid it's some kind of weird knockoff. ... ... perhaps.

ebay.com

chanel has NEVER made a brush like this for individual sale.

maybe its from a GWP or something.

but never for sale in that size, besides the chanel letters look too close to eachother and they look sticked on... they're carved on the real ones

Well f*ck, how do I know if anything else I bought on eBay is authentic?

lame. :ninja:

Speaking of Chanel brushes, how are they? How do they compare to MAC?

I feel like being a bit vain because they simply look better. :innocent: But if it's not worth it, nevermind.

Tushka_BeLLa said:
I can't decide between an eyeliner brush by Bobbi Brown or MAC? ANy suggestions?

I use the bobbi brown gel eyeliner and have tried both mac and bobbi brown eyeliner brushes. I liked the bobbi brown one better, it kept a good point longer. All my other brushes are mac but this is the only one I'd go to bobbi brown on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->