Malene Knudsen

Aquilano.Rimondi S/S 10 Milan

14cz90i.jpg

style.it

Gareth Pugh S/S 10 Paris
utm-3.jpg

catwalking.com (Please don't hotlink. Thank you! ^_^)

I think she'd be better on the runway if her shoulders weren't as broad and her neck was longer. She kind of reminds me of a blonde Anouck Lepere.

I think her shoulders are fine.. she has a more athletic looking build than most of the girls on the runway, and her facial expressions in Issey Miyake are a lot better than other shows so it looks like maybe she is improving already

^ I agree, I think she's fine in the shoulders are as well. I think it's more of a thing where she needs to work on her posture on the runway and her walk because right now she looks so awkward (which is understandable considering this is just her first season). I remember Edita used to look similar on the runway, she used to walk hunched forward and it looked quite unfortunate and awkward but now she has a much better walk/posture and looks fine.

Barbara Bui S/S 10 Paris

d1DZ1.jpg

marieclaire.it via Flashbang

Here's her showlist for the season, hope it's correct! :flower:

MALENE KNUDSEN
SS10 TOTAL: 15
SS10 MILAN/PARIS: 12
OPENED: 2| CLOSED: 0

London:
Antonio Berardi
Pringle of Scotland

Milan:
Aquilano e Rimondi
Dolce & Gabbana
Gabriele Colangelo
Just Cavalli
Sportmax

New York:
Calvin Klein (exclusive)

Paris:
Ann Demeulemeester
Barbara Bui
Felipe Oliveira Baptista
Gareth Pugh
Issey Miyake (O)
Jean-Charles de Castelbajac (O)
Sharon Wauchob

so she did CK exclusive! I was searching her thread and finnaly accidently found her! All were expecting that Auguste Abelyunayte will make it, but she did! :woot:

Stine Goya/SS/10 Copenhagen

Is this her?

Via Coute Que Coute

Attachments

• stinegoyass10w11.jpg
    stinegoyass10w11.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 12
i think she was very strong at Calvin Klein. i liked her a lot there.

i was also impressed by her when she walked for dolce and gabbana because she fit the story so well. however ; the walk ... it's her first season!I :heart: her a lot to tell you the truth, i think she has amazing potential, hopefully the editorial season will show that.

i must notice that ginta... isn't the "best walker of the moment" /looked strange at dolce/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->