Malin Akerman

mollinpm1.jpg

She´s gorgeous. :woot:

Malin Akerman @ "Max Payne" premiere in Los Angeles, October 13 - celebutopia.

Malin Akerman - Screening of 'Filth & Wisdom', inside (October 13) - celebutopia.

Thank you, RoseMary! Malin looks so sexy here...

03536celebutopiamalinakmp2.jpg

So I'm out back smokin at the Calvin and Romulo points out this hot blond. At first I'm like "Ya, ya, whatever..another pretty girl..." But then, I don't know if it was Romulo´s narrative or the dress but, I just thought she looked so great. Anybody know who she is? She said she's an actress and I thought she said her name was "Mollin" (Mallin?). I think she's so hot.- Posted by JD FERGUSON.

Anonymous said... 'Romulo' meaning Romulo Pires? Well, she should be happy ... You can't get much better with that seal of approval ; )
September 24, 2008 1:17 PM

Romulo has good taste! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
39685uc9.jpg

It´s hardly surprising that Romulo Pires admires her.

Malin Akerman @ Launch Party for "Fallout 3" videogame in Los Angeles, October 16

celebutopia

Malin Ackerman and Carla Gugino @ Spike TV's 2008 Scream awards - Arrivals, Los Angeles, October 18

celebutopia

Malin Ackerman @ Spike TV's 2008 Scream awards - Arrivals, Los Angeles, October 18
celebutopia

Malin Akerman arrives at the 35th annual People's Choice awards (January 7)

celebutopia

InStyle/Warner Bros. Golden Globes after party - January 11

celebutopia.net

Malin Akerman - Children Mending Hearts Gala in Hollywood (Feb 18) - celebutopia.

Malin Akerman @ The 4th Annual Los Angeles Italia Film, Fashion And Art Festival in Hollywood, February 20 - celebutopia.

Malin Akerman @ "Watchmen" UK premiere in London, February 23

celebutopia

Malin Akerman and Carla Gugino together @ "Watchmen" UK premiere in London, February 23

celebutopia

Malin Akerman @ "Watchmen" photocall in Munich, Germany, February 26 -celebutopia.

Malin Akerman 2009-03-02 - Premiere of Watchmen in Los Angeles (25x)

celeb-city

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->