Mandy Moore

Originally posted by emtropy@Mar 30th, 2004 - 4:24 pm
She looks like jlo in this picture

me too thats what i thought, she looks like JLo when she smiles and she does look like Jessica Alba to the person who already mentioned it.

I like Mandy Moore for the way she looks and how she dresses. Not sure what shes famous for though ..

i love her! :heart: she's a very sweet person, beautiful and has style. i definitely think she is one of the few people in the pop industry that deserves recognition..along with kelly osbourne, even though not everyone agrees :P

tvbc3.jpg

tvbc1.jpg

tvbc4.jpg

love the dresses..

i agree Mandy is pretty and she could be a ramp model.

or is she already she's very tall

i like her

yeah shes tall but not skinny. shes got this normal body built and i think its great.

03.jpg

04.jpg

i mean i don't lov her...but she's aiight i spose...i jus don't like the fact that she can't act and she can't sing but she thinks she's such a crash hot celebrity.

Mandy's cute..... Liked her transfo from blond haired-generic looking pop singer to this grown up couture-wearing lady.

Though most of her fashion choices have been getting quite predictable lately...... :rolleyes:

Here's some pretty pictures of Mandy Moore:

With her short brown hair back then :blush: :

Attachments

• tca2002_1.jpg
    tca2002_1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 105
:heart: She looks fabulous with long brown hair (that's what I think looks best on her:(

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 193
I didnt used to like Many Moore when she first came out, i thought she was pretty cheesy but now she seems to be coming into her own. :flower:

:heart: her ... especially after her dramatic image change away from super-blonde dancing pop-star. While I do agree she doesn't have the best set of vocal chords, I think the songs she chose for her last album really made me completely forget it.

There's something to be said for a girl who pays out of her own pocket in order to produce an album she can be proud of. No more of that "Candy" vibe... thank god.

Originally posted by starfish07@Apr 24th, 2004 - 7:54 am
i agree Mandy is pretty and she could be a ramp model.

or is she already she's very tall

i like her
She's 5'10 by the way if you were wondering. The girl use to be stick skinny until about a year ago... and now she's still thin, and carrying the weight so well that I barely noticed. :P

Mandy looks really tall; I remember watching the MTV awards a while back and she looked really talll next to Jessica Simpson and some girl from Dream!

She's adorable and very sweet! I think her style is very grown up for a 19-year-old.

She's gorgeous and the only one of the Britney/Jessica/Christina clan with a sense of style that I like.

I just don't like her movies, music, exc.

mandy's been my favorite of the 4 original blondes well after i got over britney but yeah she's defineatly the best.

i think she's becoming more of an actress which i like and hey guess what. she doesn't suck at it.

ok ok a walk to remember sucked but i really want to see saved.

that mcqueen dress is awesome. she looks goooooood.

you know...i play tennis...sorta.

I think she's trying to substitute her lack of talent by looking good.

I think she's 5'11" almost 6' ? She's a very pretty girl, quite curvy but it suits her at least. That McQueen dress looks fantastic! Are the pics in the first from TeenVogue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"