Mandy Moore & Ryan Adams are engaged.

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by Libra Skye18, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Libra Skye18

Libra Skye18 New Member

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams are engaged, a rep for Mandy confirmed to E! Online.

The singer-actress and the grungy rocker reportedly began dating at the end of 2007 and split during summer 2008 before getting back together in recent weeks.

“Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life,” Ryan said in a statement issued in August to confirm the break-up. “Unfortunately I am allergic to paparazzi.”

And while Mandy’s camp has confirmed the engagement, the musician remains private.

“We have no statement and never comment on Ryan’s personal life,” a rep for Ryan told Access Hollywood on Wednesday.

Since their split – and since spending time with ex DJ AM — Mandy has been spotted on tour with the “New York, New York” singer, who is set to release his first book, poetry collection “Infinity Blues,” on April 1. Mandy’s next album, “Amanda Leigh,” is due on May 26.

Mandy was previously linked to the DJ and tennis star Andy Roddick, while Ryan has dated Parker Posey, Winona Ryder and singer Beth Orton, among others.

They’re the second rocker-actress couple to get engaged in the last few months – Death Cab for Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard and Zooey Deschanel, who also fronts retro-pop act She & Him, announced their engagement just before New Year’s.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/mandy-moore-and-ryan-adams-engaged_article_14340

2. Working Girl

Working Girl New Member

Ha. Ha. I remember when he punked out on her last year, then he wrote a sappy sorry letter. That ring better be large. :lol:

3. McClaire

McClaire New Member

yeah i heard that too. I wonder if it's going to last since he had dumped her over her 'fame'. or so he said.

4. olga.

olga. New Member

she was cute with roddick. besides him, she has bad taste in men, i think.

5. Diamond Star

Diamond Star New Member

Had no idea they even dated...hmm well I like Ryan but Zooey and Ben are a cooler couple that's for sure :innocent:

6. Lamia

Lamia Feels Like Heaven

I don't like them as a couple.

7. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

I didn't know they were dating until they broke up last summer. Ryan Adams seems like a tool at times.

8. pinkcouture

pinkcouture New Member

I had no idea they were even dating. I thought she was still dating DJ AM. Congrats to them though!!

9. Rebe

Rebe Guest

10. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

I wish them the best :shock:

11. waxy

waxy New Member

They got married already. :)

12. kfan

kfan New Member

this is so weird to me...wish them the best, but dont think it will last...Ryan is crazy and Mandy probs wants the musical advice cause on her own, she sucks (IMO)

13. city girl

city girl New Member

Ohh..i've always had a big crush on Ryan. Especially around his album 'Gold'

14. More dancing

More dancing New Member