Manolo Blahnik Sizing

maricris

Reaction score
I found a size 37.5 open toe pair I have fallen deeply in love with. I normally wear a US size 6W.. or a 6.5 once in a while, depending on the shoe. Do you think there is a chance the MB's would fit me? Thanks!

Honestly I think it would work out because manolos run a little small but it still might be a little big

Thanks! OK, I hope they fit! I won them last night and am just waiting for them to get here now! If they don't fit, I had another bidder email me asking for them!

Here is a picture of them!

1a_0.JPG

i think manolos run REALLY small... so that should work.

that's a very small picture...can't see much...manolos do run small though, so you might be okay...hope it works out for ya! :wink:

interesting...haven't seen that style before...maybe you can post yourself wearing them once you get them...i'd like to see how they look on.. :flower:

i am by NO means an expert but that heel does not look like a manolo heel???? is that just me? i hope you dont get stuck with a pair of fakes.

i know its a bit off topic.. but isnt your shoe supposed to be this one? the heel on your pic looks a bit odd for a MANOLO. chanel girl would know :wink:

i would also like to know more about how MANOLOs size. court shoes, sandals but also flat sandals :unsure:
tnx :flower:

you guys are worrying me now... :ninja:
i hope that they are not fake, but if they are, after i cry, i will get a chargeback through paypal
i attached some more pictures so please let me know what you think of the other pictures
thank you guys.. and leyla m., where did you get that picture of those manolos? i like those a lot and if these don't work out, maybe i can get a pair of those!

34_1.JPG

75_1.JPG

21_1.JPG

Originally posted by maricris@Mar 12th, 2004 - 11:09 pm
you guys are worrying me now... :ninja:
i hope that they are not fake, but if they are, after i cry, i will get a chargeback through paypal
i attached some more pictures so please let me know what you think of the other pictures
thank you guys.. and leyla m., where did you get that picture of those manolos? i like those a lot and if these don't work out, maybe i can get a pair of those!

34_1.JPG

75_1.JPG

21_1.JPG
is there a picture of the label inside the shoe...the heel is suspicious and that other shoe leyla posted is worrying, but it still looks like high quality shoe in the close-up... you need to see the label inside... if they are authentic, there should be a picture posted

eBay Auction

Not sure if I can do this, but I was looking through eBay and came across this auction for a different pair, and if you take a look and scroll down to the picture of a magazine page(it has the animal print jacket and the envelope charm, etc) there is a pair that looks exactly like the Manolos(hopefully) that I got. I tried to zoom in on the article, but I can't right click on the page... it *kinda* looks like it could say something about Manolo Blahnik but I can't really tell.

sweetie-i hate to be the bearer of bad news...but the auction SAYS that these shoes are made by NYLA...i personally have never heard of NYLA and the manolo box is certainly deceptive, but those are NOT manolos...and they will also probably be way too big for your little 6-6.5 size foot.... :cry: :doh: ...sorry!!!! :flower:

oh! LOL nooooo..the auction i posted is for the NYLA pair... there is a picture of the "manolos" in one of the many pics she has up in her auction! it looks like a page ripped form the magazine!

Yes I thought the heel was a little weird and they look freakishly similar to the Dior shoes the season

No, they arent fake...they are from 1996, i think. They were really hot then & are still really nice & right with the spectator trend...much better than the new "remake" that leyla posted, you got a great pair of shoes!

pradaromance - i just breathed a big sigh of relief ... thanks... the seller did mention they were her first pair of manolos from a few years ago

i will post a picture when they get here! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"