Manolo Blahnik Sizing

go prada romance :flower: excellent work...you've solved the mystery of the shoes...can't wait to see a picture maricris... :P

manolos sizing:

he started sizing his shoes before spain was made to follow the european standard shoe sizing, so they run 1 size smaller in lenght and 1/2 size smaller in width than the european size.

european sizes do not have a "narrow" or "wide" option, and the shoes are wider than the standard American shoe.

i am a spain 38, europe 39 and the last time I bought shoes in America, I had to go for an 8W -almost 2 sizes bigger than as the shoe sizecharts say.

again please.

if i am a 38 or 38.5 (in CHOOs for example), what size would that be in MANOLOs?? :unsure:

everyone tells me it would be 8 or 8.5 :unsure: but i got my doubts :(

please help :flower:
i really want a pair soon :woot:

Originally posted by Purr@Mar 15th, 2004 - 2:33 pm
manolos sizing:

he started sizing his shoes before spain was made to follow the european standard shoe sizing, so they run 1 size smaller in lenght and 1/2 size smaller in width than the european size.

european sizes do not have a "narrow" or "wide" option, and the shoes are wider than the standard American shoe.

i am a spain 38, europe 39 and the last time I bought shoes in America, I had to go for an 8W -almost 2 sizes bigger than as the shoe sizecharts say.
green manolo.. good size?would i be safe in a size 8 in these?
i usually go half size down in open toes :unsure:

Do any of the stores in your area sell his shoes? I think it's best that you go and try them on first. I wouldn't size down even if they are open-toed shoes. It looks so tacky when a girl's toes are hanging off the edge of her sandals. :lol:

Originally posted by banana@Mar 17th, 2004 - 4:35 pm
Do any of the stores in your area sell his shoes? I think it's best that you go and try them on first. I wouldn't size down even if they are open-toed shoes. It looks so tacky when a girl's toes are hanging off the edge of her sandals. :lol:
:lol:
i so agree and i hate that. no worries, my toes never stick out :innocent:

i actually dont have manolo here, thats the reason why i wanna buy online :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->