Marc Jacobs Beauty 2019 : Lila Moss by Zoey Grossman

Sorry, but LA eyeliner chick can't hold a candle to Sims. The ad will probably sell to the Insta beauty set because it looks very 'tutorial', but in terms of creativity, this is a downgrade.

Plus I can't get behind Lila's beauty......

This is not aspirational at all.

This is probably aspirational only to people still at the age where their parents are sorting out their life for them.

This should be great for sales of Cover Girl eyeliners because nobody will want to buy MJ's product.

I'm a little surprised they're using her because unlike other celeb kids or nepo models she's quite discreet, her social media content is practically inexistent and I never see her in magazines or other partying or hanging out with other celebs or pap walking with her mum. Much like Madonna's daughter in fact but Lourdes actually has an amazing face and was more famous globally, so it made total sense.

Lila for MJ is like Julia for Tom Ford...It looks like a favor because it doesn’t really make sense.
She is a teenager, she needs to feel independent and mum asked to uncle Marc to sign her for a campaign...

It’s beautiful but not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->