Marcus Hedbrandh

look who i spotted at Coach store in Tokyo while FNO last weekend :D

you could take photos with the 2 models but i didnt :P he looked perfection though!!!

taken by me

Wow, what a treat! He looks as stunning as ever, Marcus's beauty will never dissipate. It's a shame he doesn't bother trying to do runway shows anymore and skips fashion weeks, but his commercial print work is always top notch.

seems like all the pretty boys go to Japan for work now :wink:

MEN'S CLUB Magazine December 2013

Model Photograph/Yoshiyuki Nagatomo 
Still Photograph/Yuichi Sugita(bghe)
Styling/Masaaki Mitsuzono
Hair & Make-up/Hiroki Yoshimori(super sonic) 
Model/Hiroyuki Ikeuchi, Marcus(BRAVO), Bastiaan(Image), Justus(DONNA)
Text/Masafumi Yasuoka 
Cooperation/Backgrounds Factory

mensclub.jp

Sweden born Marcus Hedbrandh was scouted six years ago driving through Amsterdam with his girlfriend.
Since then Marcus has gained success editorially and commercially, becoming a regular on the men’s show circuit.
His editorial credits include GQ Germany, Wonderland, Details, GQ Italia, Arena, British GQ, VMAN, Surface, GQ Japan, Wound, SENSE and others.
Whilst campaigns to his name include Sisley FW07, Gieves & Hawkes FW07, Frankie Morello FW07, Armand Bassi FW07, Energie SS08, Dolce & Gabbana SS08, Benetton SS09, Y-3 FW09 and Replay FW10.

Full Name: Marcus G. Hedbrandh
Birth date: 23 October
Birthplace: Skanör, Sweden
Nickname: Macke, Mac, Macguyver and more…
How were you scouted: I was driving through Amsterdam at the age of 20, with my girlfriend at the time, when Tony Jones, an Amsterdam-based agent from New York, approached me on the street. Tony is, until this very day, still my motheragent. Thanks TJ!
What’s your best feature: I’m a good listener and have a good understanding of people.
Favourite grooming product: Don’t have any in particular right now.
Hobbies: Scuba-diving, surfing, snowboarding, cooking, photography and travelling.
Fitness Regime: Gym, yoga and occasional football at the moment.
Favourite Movie: The Motorcycle Diaries
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: “What difference does it make” by the Smiths
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate
What is your biggest fear?: Loneliness
What is your dream country to visit?: Morocco
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Most likely studying to get a masters-degree.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: When Hugo Boss flew in tons of people to Florence for a runway show. The location was this old mansion designed by artist Michelangelo, on top of a mountain with breath-taking scenery. After the show it all turned into a huge party in the forest. The combination of open bar and a 7am flight the next morning took its toll though.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Time magazine
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Photographers forgetting to take the lens cap off. That never gets old.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York. People there have such different styles and they’re not afraid of showing it.
Who are your idols?: All influential and inspiring people that I am surrounded by in my everyday life, most importantly my sister.
What was the last dream you remember?: I was babysitting my adorable little niece and playing games with her. I cannot wait to see my nieces for the holidays. I like to believe that I am a good uncle, haha.
One word to describe yourself: Explorer
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I shaved it off once already for the military so I would know what to expect. The only thing that would make me do it again is if it was for a good cause.

ftape

That doesn't make sense, he was 20 when he was scouted six years ago, but he's now 24? Haha.
And he likes The Smiths! Perfect.

Haha yeah I've been following Marcus's career closely for some time and he's not 24. Oh well...I guess a model's gotta do what a model's gotta do!

PH: Martin Petersson

martinpetersson.com / tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->