Zorka

Reaction score

NATASHA POLY (LQ)
Photographers: Sean & Seng
Stylist: Tamara Rothstein
Hair: Neil Moodie
Make-Up: Nami Yoshida
Model: Natasha Poly

Marfa Journal is now Marfamily. The first issue out now. Reinventing magazine design and art direction.

Marfamily is a printed publication inspired by Marfa, Texas and created by artists for artists. A capital of cultural disorder, Marfa, Texas is a small town of just over 2,000 people located in the middle of a desert not far from the Mexican border, and a place that has attracted the attention of the art world since the ‘60s. Marfamily is a platform that connects contemporary high end fashion and art.

Marfamily issue 1 includes Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Neal Jones, Natasha Poly and Brian Belott, along with more earth-shattering content that will change the world and usher in a new era of peace and love. It is different, not just from MARFA JOURNAL, but from any other magazine.

womenmanagement.com/natasha-poly-marfamily-issue-1; papercutshop.se/product/marfamily-1

I'm loving this 80s look, it's kind of fabulous actually. It's different, but in a good way.

I'm always here for Natasha with dark hair. The editorial is good, I love me some Sean & Seng but the cover design is horrible.

I'm not Natasha's biggest fan but I'm [pleasantly surprised with this editorial, not the cover though. We see this sort of thing from VP month after month, but I'm still intrigued with Sean & Seng's take. That portrait image of Natasha (image #6) belongs on the cover of a Vogue.

I'm never into Natasha but every time I see her with dark and curly hair, my interest is peaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->