Hips: 34" (86cm)
Dress: 2
Shoes: 9
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

factorwomen.com

Alexander Wang S/S 2012 casting board:

fashin.livejournal.com

The new opener for Alexander Wang? Looking around, she seems to be from VNY in New York. This is definitely a great starting point if she ends up debuting as the first girl out.

EDIT (5:37 PM EST:( She just opened, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
wang opener, eh? :shifty: well, not my cup of tea. she's not exclusive for wang or sth, is she? hope so, wanna see her in other shows if possible...

Also undecided here, Im not sure if I see it, need more proof. But congrats girl, good for you and well done!

she is like a more masculine version of an already androgynous caroline brasch nielsen.. if that makes any sense. Or a heather bratton minus the razor-like cheekbones. Not sure if i get it quite yet. Her look seems very specific.

Not quite convinced yet, don't really liked her at Wang, but her polas are really nice. I'll give her time.

she is like a more masculine version of an already androgynous caroline brasch nielsen.. if that makes any sense.

I totally get what you mean.
I'm undiceded about her too. She' maybe too masculine looking for my taste. Congrats though.

Tommy Hilfiger S/S 12 New York

TommyHilfigerMaria001.jpg
TommyHilfigerMaria002.jpg

Catwalking.com

I got Rachel Clark vibes right off the bat and liked her for it but Wang definitely wasn't her best look (bad angle didn't help). A different and better story at Tommy, hope there are other good things in store for her!

i think this is her too ..right?

Alexander Wang S/S 12 Backstage
Photo by Betty Sze

models

Adding Proenza to her showlist, I love her bookings. I'm just missing that sparkle in her eyes. She has a great runway frame though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->