Mariacarla Boscono

Donna Karan F/W 2002
Source: Blogspot.com/ Pinterest.ru / Tumblr.com

IMG_6552.jpeg IMG_6553.jpeg IMG_6546.jpeg IMG_6547.jpeg IMG_6557.jpeg IMG_6550.jpeg IMG_6551.jpeg IMG_6551.jpeg IMG_6548.jpeg IMG_6567.jpeg IMG_6566.jpeg IMG_6565.jpeg IMG_6563.jpeg IMG_6564.jpeg IMG_6562.jpeg

Fendi F/W 2002
Source: Tumblr.com / Martialbourdis.com

IMG_6572.jpeg IMG_6576.jpeg IMG_6574.jpeg IMG_6573.jpeg

As a funny aside the agent that started Boscono was also involved directly with Monica Belluci. In 1987 when Belluci decided to go the modeling route the guy told her he didn’t think she was the modeling type but said there was no doubt she could be an actress. Then a decade later Boscono showed up.

As if that was not enough the same guy had photos of Vittoria Cerretti dropped on his desk from Elite Model look. Probably spilled his lasagna. Can you Imagine hitting those three in one lifetime.
Vittoria Ceretti is not connected to the same agent as Mariacarla Boscono, Vittoria has often cited another person, a woman as her agent. Bianca Balti and Mariacarla worked with the same guy.

Hugo Boss F/W 2
Vittoria Ceretti is not connected to the same agent as Mariacarla Boscono, Vittoria has often cited another person, a woman as her agent. Bianca Balti and Mariacarla worked with the same guy.
what I had read was the guy was actually in charge of elite model search during the contest vittoria had entered in 2012. So more , of a suggestion that that specific guy seems to be around that prototype.

Sorry if it felt the other way.

Hugo Boss F/W 2

what I had read was the guy was actually in charge of elite model search during the contest vittoria had entered in 2012. So more , of a suggestion that that specific guy seems to be around that prototype.

Sorry if it felt the other way.
Oh no problem, sorry if I seemed rude: it wasn't my intention. The story I know is that Vittoria Ceretti had shown up at the selections for the competition. Seeing the huge queue she decided to leave, but was stopped by a lady who would later become her agent (and still is).

Hugo Boss F/W 2002 New York Fashion Week
Source: Firstview.com
Oh no problem, sorry if I seemed rude: it wasn't my intention. The story I know is that Vittoria Ceretti had shown up at the selections for the competition. Seeing the huge queue she decided to leave, but was stopped by a lady who would later become her agent (and still is).
yeah the inference I was more looking at was so this guy has Belucci walk in on him in 87 and it’s like ok , good one. Then I think if read it right a decade later he’s responsible for boscono , though I saw an interview where she said her first photos for anything were at a film studio with a family friend. Then Cerretti just enters this contest which he in directly on oversight of.

You have ask yourself should you just keep him drinking espresso his entire life in case there was another one born a few years ago.

And as I have admitted I’m just passing through this side of triangle so I’m nooo expert.
Always glad to get info.

Hugo Boss F/W 2002
Source: Firstview.com

From what I can see there was not a Berlin show.

IMG_6600.jpeg IMG_6601.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg IMG_6603.jpeg IMG_6604.jpeg IMG_6605.jpeg

That woman by the way that stopped her from leaving was she a photographer?
Just following a thread…

Imitation of Christ F/W 2002
Source: Martialbourdis.com

IMG_6620.jpeg IMG_6619.jpeg

Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 2002 HC
Source: Martialbourdis.com

IMG_6634.jpeg IMG_6635.jpeg

Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 2002
Source: Tumblr.com / Blogspot.com / Pinterest.ru

IMG_6623.jpeg IMG_6636.jpeg IMG_6626.jpeg IMG_6625.jpeg IMG_6624.jpeg IMG_6630.jpeg IMG_6627.jpeg IMG_6637.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->