Mariacarla Boscono is Pregnant *Update* Gave birth to baby girl

pregnant belly

2cctkbc.jpg

Facebook LOVE Magazine

photographed by Mert & Marcus for Love Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it to MCB to not do the typical shot where she's holding her belly and facing the side... I LOVE this.

rejoice!
read anna dello russo's tweet.
mariacarla has given birth!
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG!! according to anna dello russo's twiter, mariacarla gave birth to her baby girl last night!!

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 8282012 43923 AM.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 8282012 43923 AM.bmp.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 4
Ohhhhhhhh, with luck was born after midnight. It would be cute if she was born in my birthday. :D

congrats! although its almost impossible, i hope she will show a pic of her baby :smile: btw, so who is Andrea Patti? is there a pic of the baby's father?

^He's quite famous in the VIP area in Italy, he organise special night events and of course he's the owner of Villaggio Valtur.
congratulations Queen :heart:

Mariacarla and Marialucas, how lovely ^_^

Congrats, MCB!

congratulations Mariacarla!:flower: what a cool mom that girl is gonna have, hope she looks like her!:P

congratulations to her!!do you think she likes the fact that Anna dello Russo twitted her private thing..?I don't think so..!btw..are we sure it is a girl..? I think Marialucas could be also a name for a boy..

One day I dreamed of her upcoming baby girl, congrats MCB, it's a little bit sad to predict her missing again for the S/S fashion weeks, but what an amazing world for her family!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->