Marie Claire China October 2021 : He Cong by Zeng Wu & Trunk Xu

Hafyiez wafa

Reaction score
Marie Claire China October 2021 ( First Cover)

Photography Trunk Xu
Styling Austin Feng
Makeup Yooyo Keong Ming
Hair Minghu Zhang

001OXMtPgy1gujhz5ytcdj62162i81l002.jpg 001OXMtPgy1gujhzonty3j62162i8e8302.jpg

( Second Cover)

Photography Zeng Wu
Creative Director Cathy Dong
Art Director Zipeng Li
Styling LEMON.H
Makeup Yooyo Keong Ming
Hair Minghu Zhang

001KHO0zly1gujox5istej62162i8u0z02.jpg 001KHO0zly1gujox7lx0yj62162i84qr02.jpg

Weibo Marie Claire China

I had weird feeling about this San-yu editorial. it was hitting me hard when the original art aside, there is something very strong about the visual resemble together with the photography.
However when you take out the painting, the pictures are still nice but the magic is gone.

SUPERB cover story !!! Seeeeee Vogue titles worldwide??? This is how you do a high fashion editorial.

Man if chinese publications were more available internationally I would be a broke man trying to collect them all. Constantly blown away why the sheer production value.

I agree EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a chinese magazine posted I somehow already know it will be amazing:
- their productions are always big
- many editoriales and many pages
- great top models
- superb styling
- creative stories which almost always are on the edgy dark very high end couture side
Whether it's a men's or women magazine these Chinese publications always bring it, it's a shame they aren't available where we live most of the time. Because in Spain or France I can find mostly anywhere lots of Italian, Portuguese, British or American publications but when I used to ask the newsstands people I USED to go to lol and I asked for a chinese or korean magazine it was a solid NOPE ahaha :lol: however and quite surprisingly I used to find lots of japanese mags in Paris or Montpellier and in Madrid and Barcelona I've seen many places which sell Japanese Vogue and even H the arabic men's publication too.

Why??? WHYYY? Does anybody know if economically there's some sort of reason for korean or chinese titles NOT to arrive mostly in many countries? :doh::cry::blink:

I agree EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a chinese magazine posted I somehow already know it will be amazing:
Why??? WHYYY? Does anybody know if economically there's some sort of reason for korean or chinese titles NOT to arrive mostly in many countries? :doh::cry::blink:
Hope its a practical reason rather than a political one.

The second cover is absolutely amazing and one of the most compelling images I've seen this year. I love everything about it and the inspiration is great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->