Marie Claire France February 2023 : Carolyn Murphy by Pamela Hanson

The cover is simple and beautiful.

I didn't realize Marie Claire France was still in print (and I don't mean that as an insult lol).

Carolyn 💚 she's so underated, even if she's a Meisel girl. I always think of her as the classic Hollywood beauty among the models. The closest to Grace Kelly indeed.

The coat almost looks like one you would wear to lounge around the house on a cold winter night, but it still is a stunning cover. Very chic yet simple.

I didn't realize Marie Claire France was still in print (and I don't mean that as an insult lol).

Marie Claire France has been steadily, confidently, quietly churning along with a sturdy, robust pagecount of usually over 250pgs. This issue is only 188pgs, but that seems to the exception rather than the rule with them. They know their readership and doesn’t pander to not that doesn't bother buying magazines but cater to their women that will. Imagine that...

1 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg

2 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg3 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg4 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg5 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg6 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg7 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg8 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg9 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg10 Marie_Claire_2024_02_fr.jpg

Marie Claire France Feb 2024

Some covers from the past year:

Dec 2023.jpgOct 2023.jpgJul 2023.jpgApr 2023.jpg

Marie Claire France

Marie Claire France has been steadily, confidently, quietly churning along with a sturdy, robust pagecount of usually over 250pgs. This issue is only 188pgs, but that seems to the exception rather than the rule with them. They know their readership and doesn’t pander to not that doesn't bother buying magazines but cater to their women that will. Imagine that...
I felt relieved to discover it was still in print, actually! Just like Elle France, they know their place and that is their strength. Which is a breath of fresh air in this current climate.

not sure about the hair (colour…) matching the coat however, Carolyn looks serene and beautiful. the colour scheme overall is good.

Carolyn is consistently classy, elegant and beautiful.

A beautiful cover from Marie Claire France this month. Infinitely better and more superior than what Vogue France is capable of delivering. Always wonderful to see Carolyn Murphy, and this whole cover/shoot just feels like such a treat - a truly perfect cover for a February issue. Bravo, Marie Claire! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->