Marija Vujovic

shes already in the top 10 and after louise shes my favourite brunette working.

Marija is unbelievably beautiful... one of the most beautiful girls on the runway. If you look closely, she bares a resemblance to a young Cindy Crawford....

Actually... I think that her and Cameron both look like baby Cindys.
Take a look... what do you think?

Attachments

• marija & cindy.jpg
    marija & cindy.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 52
Baby Cindy!!!!

Attachments

• vogue20.jpg
    vogue20.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 00180f.jpg
    00180f.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 39
european

I find marija far more alluring than cindy crawford ever was.
cindy boasted a big boned voluptuousness that to my eyes has little to do with lithe marija's bewitching grace.

I don't think they look EXACTLY alike... but there is a faint similarity. deep brown eyes, dark hair, olive skin....

Hot Off The Presses!!!

Found this in a japanese beauty magazine.... Marija for Dior... absolutely incredible!

Attachments

• Marija Dior.jpg
    Marija Dior.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 99
Wow, her Dior ad is amazing! Very sexy and tropical! :D

Her Max Mara ads are pretty so-so however...

:flower: after the Numero Homme ones SCBlondie posted, these are my faves...she does this look so well.

imagenorm_02.jpg
imagenorm_03.jpg

also....

imagenorm_08.jpg
imagenorm_09.jpg

jeffreyuno said:
Is it true that she led quite a privileged life where she grew up? I can't remeber where I read that she was related to a president of one of the countries in Europe...like herr Uncle or something? I do remeber her saying that she would've been a classical pianist if modeling had not worked out and she won a lot of compettions in Europe for piano...I think she was ranked quite high.

i heard about that, i think it was her uncle was royalty in serbia

shes cute:wink:

yourbestfriend said:

i don't think serbia has had a royal family since world war two... i heard marija is related to the serbian president svetozar marovic. or maybe another politician. politics in that part of europe are so confusing...

yourbestfriend said:

Serbia's royal family was just restored or whatever we want to call it. They came back from London. I believe she is the niece of the president of Montenegro (source: pirelli calendar bio). There was no mention of this in her French Vogue profile....

Because I can't edit my post: There is no mention of this connection in any newspapers from montenegro which profile her....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->