Marion Cotillard

I can't believe this was only two weeks after giving birth. Beauty is most definitely not being spread equally around here.

The first ad is really nice, I remember the paparazzi pictures of the shoot and I was afraid the final result wouldn't be as nice but it's truly stunning.

She is great in Midnight in Paris. All those 1920s fashions suit her so well.

And NOOOOOOOO she doesn't look like Fergie!!! (aaaack... runs screaming from thread!!!!)

Contagion is officially in the line up for this year's Venice Film Festival!
It's not listed as a world premiere, so I guess it'll screen sometime in September...
I can't WAIT to see Marion on the red carpet again :heart:

Source: labiennale.org

Indeed. She looks great and I am very excited to see her again on the big screen :smile:

Gorgeous. I hope her role is really bada*s in this movie.
I don't want her to play a boring damsel.

Yeah, bada** would be good for Marion!

She is so lovely. I wish we had more candids.

I thought she was playing a "member of the board" at Wayne enterprises, but maybe there's more to it than they are letting on
either way I'm excited!

I'd put all my marbles on her playing Talia :woot:. Those pictures almost confirms it!!
Who could pull off the word "beloved" besides her?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's playing Miranda Tate, a member of Wayne Enterprises who teams up with Bruce to resume his father's philanthropic work in Gotham. Anne Hathaway is playing Catwoman, or at least Selina Kyle. I've read the script and I'm keeping my mouth shut on anything else!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->