Marks & Spencers Autograph

PrinceOfCats

Naturellement pulpeuse
Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Get yo' butts to M&S!

The men's shoes, acessories and bags are swinging groovy. Black perforated leather wallet with burgundy leather showing threw the perforations and these really cool low-profile square-toe centre-seams with rubber-driving sole (by Oliver Sweeney no less) are the highlights of the collection. There's also a cotton and leather men's satchet that's VERY Dries :heart:

The clothes are pretty cool beans too with a floral shirt that is MUCH nicer than Gucci or Paul Smith's 'floral cowboy' and about half the price too! The suits are very nicely tailored thank you very much - Savile Row on a budget! Timothy Everest does quite a few of the designs and for a classic suit you could do a lot worse.

The womenswear is very me too! I'm determined to wear this gorgeous silk Art Deco skirt with my Knee-Hi Converses and JPG top. And hats by Phillip Treacy too! :shock: :woot:

My inane rambling has done it no justice. Please, get down to Mark and Sparks!

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Aug 27 2004, 05:03 PM
The womenswear is very me too! I'm determined to wear this gorgeous silk Art Deco skirt with my Knee-Hi Converses and JPG top.
you're a wild one...

I've always been a fan of AUTOGRAPH at Marks and Sparks . :heart:

Very good design , at a realistic price , which is somewhat unusual , these days , to say the least . :cry:

KIT :blush:

I love that floral shirt. I already have so many, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->