Marta Berzkalna's Vogue Italy ed

marta2.jpg
marta3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marta Berzkalna for Bon cover

10.jpg
13.jpg

*pic: supermodels.nl

I really like her!! I even made an avatar of the last pic you posted Gazillion. I'm not using it, but I made one... ^_^

I don't know much about female models, but she's got to be one of my faves.

minasdecobre said:
I really like her!! I even made an avatar of the last pic you posted Gazillion. I'm not using it, but I made one... ^_^

I don't know much about female models, but she's got to be one of my faves.
i actually made some avatars of her as well but haven't been using any of them... i guess i just had too many beautiful models' avatars :mrgreen:

Marta, backstage @ MiuMiu & Prada :wink:
00210f.jpg
00050f.jpg

Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to make an avatar? I've tried using pics but the site always tells me they're too big!! I can't find small enough pics on the net either... :(

Ungaro Kitty said:
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to make an avatar? I've tried using pics but the site always tells me they're too big!! I can't find small enough pics on the net either... :(
do u have photoshop? that's the best way to make an avatar... if u still can't make one, post the pic here, maybe i or tfs members can help you with that. :flower:

Ungaro Kitty said:

Have a look here.

I'm using Photoshop to make mine, but I don't know how to help you if you don't have it. Anyway, check the thread I linked to, cause I have, as well as several others, put avatars there that you can use. :flower:

There's something about Marta's chin/mouth/nose area that reminds me of Madeleine Blomberg...

And I love Madeleine so... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Marta always looks so elegant on the runway
@ Lanvin & Proenza Schouler :woot:
00180f.jpg
00080f.jpg

minasdecobre said:
There's something about Marta's chin/mouth/nose area that reminds me of Madeleine Blomberg... I can't put my finger on it, but there's something...
And I love Madeleine so... ^_^
unfortunately i'm not a fan of Madeleine :P at first, i thought there was some resemblance between Marta & Madeleine...
but Madeleine's look was too boring. pls don't shoot me,minasdecobre:ninja::P... Marta's look is always interesting to watch... :meow:

Marta @ Valentino & YSL
00530f.jpg
00340f.jpg

Gazillion said:
unfortunately i'm not a fan of Madeleine :P at first, i thought there was some resemblance between Marta & Madeleine...
but Madeleine's look was too boring. pls don't shoot me,minasdecobre:ninja::P... Marta's look is always interesting to watch... :meow:

Don't worry, I'm not gonna shoot you. :lol: We can't all like the same girls, right? They're both gorgeous to me, resemlance between them or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->